1. Why can't you just stop trying to force me into everything and LISTEN for once? I have an opinion, too! Yes, I'm rebelling, but I'm not just on a caffeine-fueled rage. My words have meaning, and your denial only makes me want to say more.
2. You hurt more people than you think, doing what you do. You're on a path to self-destruction, and you don't even realize it.
3. Because of what you've done to me and my family, I never want to talk to you again. Yes, you're my grandmother, but I don't want you in my life. around my sisters, or around me. You've criticized my parents since day one, calling them everything that pops into your mind. But I have news for you: they quit. you didn't.
4. Why can't you just say something to me? If you looked inside my mind, you'd see how lonely I was, and how shy I was. All I need is an invitation, to be included. Although we live in the same house, I feel like no one even sees me.
5. I want freedom, something you've never given me in my life. The thing you're supposed to do with your children is set them free, let them live their lives, and take solace in the fact that you raised them the right way. Don't try to contain me because I'm thinking differently than I used to. Do you even KNOW how much I need this right now? And you're squandering me without even hearing the reason behind my voice. You're not keeping me from doing things. you're forcing me to go behind your back, forcing me to disobey you. You're forcing me away.
Wow. My attitude just went from to .
It felt good to let it out, though.