Sign in to follow this  
lovedbygod12

:(

people i am about to just break down i can't stand it anymore stress and trying to be perfect having no friends being rejected I AM TIRED OF IT i need to cut but i know it's bad but GOD I NEED IT i have waited for so long because of my dance performance but i don't know how much longer i can hold on!

ive been like you are

ive done things do too it...ive nearly killed myself in many ways possible.

its better to have no friends, then have a bunch of friends who are idiots...ill tell you that, cause like all my friends went away from me and everything and they started goin down the wrong path...but whenever theres crap going on, God always will fill the hole thats left...you just gota wait for his blessing

being rejected, ive been there too...im sure we all have around here...

its gonna be all right.

You know you are always in my prayers Jordyn, just tell yourself everyday "I am beautiful because God created me." I know to some it may sound dumb, but it is true, Im praying hang in there!!!

Hi it will be ok, I been there and i know how you feel. Just don't cut yourself, i've done it and it does NO good!!!!!! It just makes you feel worse!!!

Lord,

Please be with Jordyn as she goes through this hard time. I don't know what is going on with her but let her know that will all are thinking about her and praying for her. Please let her not stress as much as she has been. Help her with her cutting issue and let her have the strengh to over power it. We all love you, it will be ok.

Amen

Jordyn i don't really know you that well but i know what you are going through if you EVER want to talk just PM and i'll be there. Just remember what God will always be there for you. :D