What's your favorite animal  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite animal

Although turtles are really cool, I'd have to say dog....turtles are a little too slow for me. My favorite types of dogs are Brittney Spaniel (we used to have one, her name was Coca, but she died at the age of 18), St. Bernards, and Mastifs. I think my second favorite animal would have to be goats, I've always wanted one (as well as another dog).

I picked cat but my fave animal is actually the white siberian tiger. they're so beautiful and awesome and still fall in the category with cats...minus the cute and cuddly part heh.

Originally posted by seashellz06@Oct 14 2004, 08:49 PM

I picked cat but my fave animal is actually the white siberian tiger. they're so beautiful and awesome and still fall in the category with cats...minus the cute and cuddly part heh.

that's my favorite too! I picked dog because it wasn't on there!

Wheres the horse? thats my fave - ties with the powerful siberian tiger! love both of them.

since neither were up there, I choose dog which comes in second.

I had o choose one that I don't have but always wanted b/c you didn't put "all of the above" in htere...I LOVE AAAALLLL animals. I have a rabbit and a dog, so I voted for an iguana...one I've always wanted but never had! I've had frogs, cat, dogs, rabbits, turtle, and bird, so I couldn't really choose btw all those..!

Originally posted by audrey_ga_cowgirl@Oct 15 2004, 03:14 PM

I have a rabbit and a dog, so I voted for an iguana...one I've always wanted but never had!

I always thought a lizard would be cool so my grandparents are bringing us some geckos when they come for pets.