Sign in to follow this  
luv4godremains

:(

thanks guys, am feeling quite a bit better today as I've had a good day! my appt went mostly well, was pretty hard, alot was said and I have quite a few appts comeing up, mainly so they can decide the best approach to this for me as it's different for everyone!

the reason I'm feelnig better is that we had speaknig and listenin day for english, the marks go towards our actualy GCSE's, and I got at least a B+ on the debate, I got an A- on my presentation, and I got an A* on my role play, it was raelly hard, and I wish and know I could have done better, but they're the best grades I've had over the past 3 years!

It made me smile cos I'm in with a chance of getting the B I need to take psychology! scary tho!

I hope this feeling continues, it's hard not knowing if it'll last or not, but I know I'm in God's hands! haven't felt suicidal at all today, was pretty bad yestrday and the day before, but am better today!

I'm glad to hear that your feeling better, you're in my prayers, and I really hope that things are getting better for you. I'm here if you need me, just email me or PM me and I'll try my best to help you. Remeber that God won't give you more then you can handle, and He knows how much you can handle, and somehow, you'll pull through this! God bless

~**megan**~

:crying:

am feeling REALLY low, I can't believe he doesn't give us more than we can ahndle, cos I saw my Dad yesterday, that I CAN'T handle, I spent the whole night curled up in a ball in the corner of my bed watchin the whole room completely petrified, I'm soo scared and I dunno if I can do this, I'm in too much pain right now, I just, I'm soo tired of this place, this darkness inside me, it's overflowing, it's smothered anylight and happiness I have, and I don't feel like Ic an get betetr right now!

I may get put on steroids for my hands cos even with usin da creams they are splittin sooo much dat they bleed loads, like dribble all down my hands, and it's sooo sore! and that'll probs make me gain weight which I really don't wanna do!

HELP!!!

I'm sooo scared!

I don't wanna sleep, what if he finds a way to get in the house and hurt me?

what if he hurts my mum and sis?

Just try to keep this in mind: Suicide is never the answer. It would accomplish nothing. Nothing but pain, to you, those around you, and most of all, to God. Don't destroy his greatest gift to you.

I'll be praying for you!