Sign in to follow this  
rabdirts

**Official Bush Approval Rating Poll**

Do you agree with the job that President Bush is doing?  

1. 1. Do you agree with the job that President Bush is doing?

This is a general "How do you think Bush is doing?" poll. NOT a "Do you agree with the war" poll. Keep that in mind. I will be making new polls to update the stats (you'll see what I mean when time goes on).

believe it or not, The war(s) is the only think kinda good about bush, and even that is very uneasy.

[/b]

There's plenty of good things. Atleast he's a man of God and is trying his best to do what God would do.

I say no..

Although I do believe he's doing a better job than others might do in his situation..

[/b]

Isn't that an oximoron?

I think that the pres has a tough, tough, job that I think really sucks to have. I respect him for that. I can't really decide because I want to know all the facts before making a decision on this.

I think the whole past election sucked with horrible candidates. Either way, I think we would have gotten a bad prez.

Some things Bush has done are 'okay'. But overall I think this 8 years is a bit too much. The first year or two were mostly okay. After that things started going downhill.

Hopefully the next election will bring better candidates.

I voted no.

My reasons for voting no:

More than $140 billion spent in Iraq.

8,000 American casualties in Iraq.

The Patriot Act

There are fewer CIA agents tracking Bin Laden now than BEFORE 9/11.

$236 billion surplus is now a $422 billion deficit.

The working poor's tax audits are now increased.

NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND - enough said. I witnessed first hand the decay of the public school system.

Largest dollar increase of Medicare premiums in history - relatives I know can no longer afford pills.

200 million acres of public land are no longer protected.

Bush promised to regulated carbon monoxide - didn't happen. Bye bye ozone.

Nothing has been done about Gitmo.

Bush said gay marriage was a state issue - then supported an amendment banning it. Flip flopping isn't only for Kerry, huh?

Bush said THAT WE FOUND WMD'S in Iraq, then admitted we haven't found them. Nice fear card.

I simply can't, with a clean conscience, support a liar. All of these relate directly to Bush, and before someone says something...you can not possibly blame 9/11 for the outstanding deficit.

I voted "undecided", because I'm quite honestly not informed enough to decide!

I do, however, know for a FACT that are country was in better shape when Clinton was in office. Yes, he was/is morally bankrupt. That doesn't change the fact that he did a good job of running our country.

No, I do not.

Not only that, but he visited my city today and downtown was pretty much shut down. I had to walk alllllllllllllll the way home after school from there, sheesh...lol. Talk about freezing, tired, AND hungry.

I do, however, know for a FACT that are country was in better shape when Clinton was in office. Yes, he was/is morally bankrupt. That doesn't change the fact that he did a good job of running our country.

[/b]

I've heard that Clinton played golf while the Kurds were being massacred and when he was told to come into a meeting to discuss what to do he said "not now I'm busy"

If that is true...I dont think I have any respect for him, at all.

And I dont think that Clinton did a good job anyway.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

I've heard that Clinton played golf while the Kurds were being massacred and when he was told to come into a meeting to discuss what to do he said "not now I'm busy"

[/b]

He was also pretty laid back during the Rwandan Genocide...

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b]

He was also pretty laid back during the Rwandan Genocide...

[/b]

That too.

Speaking of which...Hotel Rwanda was a very good movie and very accurate to what actually happened...

^agreed^

I voted yes. I think i'm the only one brave enough to voice it. heh.

He's a good Christian. He voices it. He doesn't mind that alot of people hate him. He listens to God and his advisors. He asks "What would Jesus do?". Also, he is in a tough tough position. Give him some credit people.

I support.

No reason not to

Tims claims mostly have no proof to support.

He is a Godly man, he is trying his best. I like his morals and how he runs things.

I don't care how much money is spent, it's just money.

Bush did pass the no left behind act and the patriot act...etc...those are common knowledge I thought.

I support.

No reason not to

Tims claims mostly have no proof to support.

He is a Godly man, he is trying his best. I like his morals and how he runs things.

I don't care how much money is spent, it's just money.

[/b]

Whoa...be careful with that one. We're the ones who fund our government, and also, if other nations begin to lose faith in our financial status, they will certainly be mindful of it. America has done fairly well managing our finances in the past, which is probably why we have the benefit of the doubt as of now. Our ability to pull ourselves out of ruts has proven us worthy of respect, but pushing that luck isn't very wise.

Our national debt is pushing nine trillion dollars. :unsure:

I did say mostly

[/b]

Yes..and those things that arent "mostly" suck and are horrible and haven't done anybody much good.

<div class='quotemain'>

I did say mostly

[/b]

Yes..and those things that arent "mostly" suck and are horrible and haven't done anybody much good.

[/b]

Thank you for your opinion.

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

I did say mostly

[/b]

[/b]

Thank you for your opinion.

[/b]

Its not just my opinion.

But anyway, we shouldnt debate.

I agree..

I was just saying, it was only an opinion...

I am fine with the things that are proven fact...