Jax Nova

What would you do if....

See if I could catch them. If not, gotta change the locks I suppose

What would you do if a family member brought a monkey home and announced it was their new pet?

I'd be perfectly fine with living with a monkey (would probably try to teach it things cuz I’m like that)

What would you do if you met someone who is genuinely friendly and nice but uncomfortable to be around or makes you cringe?

Eh, I don't mind cringey friends. It kinda depends on what way I'm uncomfortable. Like, if they just act a little childish or are a little off, I don't have a problem. I can be plenty cringe myself. But like, if they were uncomfortable to be around like they were confrontational or pushy, I'd probably try to limit how much I hang out with them

What would you do if you were given the chance to start a new life on Mars?

I honestly wouldn’t take that opportunity. People are naturally social and even introverts need to talk to people to preserve their mental health, and assuming I’d be alone on Mars, that wouldn’t be good.

What would you do if you found a genuinely catchy song but it had nsfw or otherwise disturbing lyrics?

Probably not think too hard about it. Depends how glaring it is, but a lot of songs I like have some messed up lyrics of you think about them too hard

What would you do if you were given 10 dollars (or whatever currency you use) to spend on anything you want right now in this moment in time?

I'd probably still stay at home all day, kinda like I did before the pandemic lol

What would you do if you no longer had internet?

have a panic attack and/or an emotional breakdown Unless you mean like my connection screwed up, that happens to me a lot, so I’d be fine with it

What would you do if you suddenly were a different species you’ve never seen before, but still had the exact mindset of a human and could function as a human fine?

Probably look for people. I'd act either cute or wounded and hope I get admitted into a zoo or something. If I've never seen the animal before, it'd be better to pros to research me at least. Idk if my species is aggressive and cannibalistic, nor do I know my spot on the food chain, so living in a zoo would be my best bet for survival I'd say.

What would you do if you were stuck in the desert?

probably die of a heat stroke really fast considering I can’t stand summer heat in the USA

What would you do if you suddenly realized you’re dreaming?

Any time I realize I'm dreaming, I end up trying to stay asleep and see where it goes

What would you do if you suddenly became food?

I'd probably get fairly upset. A lot of my favourite YouTubers end up integrated into my schedule (like I watch this guy before bed, this guy while I'm eating lunch, this guy when I'm drawing, etc.) and when my schedule gets messed up, I tend to get flustered. Actually happened recently, a channel I watched to calm myself down got hacked and lost all their videos. 

What would you do if you were given 100 dollars (or whatever currency is used where you are) and you were told to use it to make a friend's day (without just giving them the money outright)?

I'd throw it out and just go home, I can never be bothered to complain to staff about anything. I also probably wouldn't trust chocolate for a good while

What would you do if you were sent to prison for a week?