Jax Nova

What would you do if....

I'd travel to Cair Paravel, and from there to the rest of the continent.

What would you do if we conversed by letters instead of online forums?

I'd hope the postal system is a little more speedy than usual, waiting on a physical letter might take a while lol

What would you do if we had 23 hours of sunlight and only 1 hour of night?

I'd probably have a room with no windows so that I could sleep. On the flip, this benefits night shifts and guardsmen, because it's typically easier to work in daylight.

What would you do if winter and summer suddenly reversed?

Neuter them first of all, ten is more than enough lol. I'd probably also have to buy a tonne of food and research rabbits a bit, since I know nothing about them. Considering there's ten, I'd likely put some up for adoption or give them to friends, since I dunno if I could be responsible for all the little guys by myself

What would you do if a cat started to follow you everywhere?

I'd see if it were hostile, and if not, try to pet it. Might not be the safest option, but it's what I've done in the past xD

What would you do if you recieved vacation tickets in the mail?

Probably check if they were legit then save up money to spend while I'm there. Depending how many I get, may give one to a neighbor or something

What would you do if you had to live in an underwater dome?

I'd live in an underwater dome. Provided that it's fully set up to supply me, I should be fine. Might get cabin fever.

What would you do if you were transported to the world of the last show you watched?

Well, the most recent show I've watched is One Piece. So that'd mean living on the sea as a pirate or something, sounds pretty rad lol. I'd probably join a crew of sort and explore a little

What would you do if you no longer knew how to speak English?

I'd write everything out. Emojis would help.

What would you do if everyone around you started speaking a different language

Guess I'd have not much choice but to find out what language it was and learn it myself

What would you do if you were sent to the eighties?

I would lament my lost future as a 100m sprinter. I'd also probably find human company, see if I can make a friend who'd be willing to help me with food and stuff. I may be a merman, but I may be the only one and I am not equipped for surviving the brutal food chain of the ocean's depths.

What would you do if you could only talk in rhyme?

Hmmm, not sure how I'd feel. I feel like I could live without Christmas, I've gotten fairly old for it at this point. As for the eternal winter, I would be more accustomed to the cold but idk if I could deal with the icy roads and shorter days for the rest of my life. I guess I'd just get a fluffier coat and live life as normal, maybe learn to wake up earlier so as to enjoy the maximum amount of sunlight

What would you do if you found a fairy living in your cupboard?

Well, my favourite video game would probably be Death Stranding. In that game, you're either in an underground city and rarely see the light of day, or you are a delivery fella who travels the land dodging ghosts and thieves. I think I'd give the latter a go, would give me time to be alone and clear my mind more

What would you do if you could see the future but only like one hour ahead of time

I'd try to avoid seeing it, though I probably wouldn't entirely be able to avoid it.

What would you do if someone asked you to solve a mystery case?

Depends on the nature of the mystery. If you need help finding a lost item, I think I'd accept and spend my day doing that. If it's a murder case, I'd either get an assistant to help or tell them to find another guy, cuz I'm not that smart lol

What would you do if you were given a pet turtle?

I'd bring seeds, dirt and gardening equipment to have an indoor garden for food, since I can't really rely on the lay of the land in a snowy desert

What would you do if you became a 2 dimensional being?

Owning a business like that sounds like a large amount of responsibility all at once. I'd have to hire a team or something to help me manage it without going bankrupt lol

What would you do if you were invisible?