Sign in to follow this  
ash17

The Sims2

My laptop isn't equipped for the graphics on the Sims 2.....but I still bought the University expansion pack and constantly play (interuppted only by my computer crashing)...I kinda cheat by downloading hacks though....

I have the sims 2, but have not played it for almost a month.

I do cheats too, because its easier to play the game. It gets tiring making sure they have enough food, sleep, etc.

oh my gosh! I'm a huge fan of Sims 2! When you start playing that game, its hard stopping. XD

Its funny though, I've made myself in the game twice, and the two times I'd be having 1 girl and a bunch of boys. XD

And its funny how much you get attached to those little virtual people! 0.0 They become like your own children, even though they are not real. I love them!!! <3

XD

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">I think The Sims2 is an awesomely stellarific game! :clap::lol: It really is addictive :blush: You really do loose track of time :blink: There's soo many things about it that make it better than its predecessor! I love the family trees, how genetics get passed on. What I find funny is in one of my families (who has 4 daughters) all the girls look the same! They all look like their mom. I also love how you can really craft your Sim. That was something that kinda annoyed me when I played the original, the inability to change their face. I've made a Sim that looks almost just like me, and a few others that look like my friends. I like how you can have dozens of Sims and they'll all look different.

Here's me

Photo476.jpg

Here's my Sim :P

BeccaSim.jpg

The one I made of my friend more closely resembles him. You can pretty much just look at the Sim and know who it is, whereas mine's a little tougher. She looks more like me than my original try though! :D

I have an album on my Facebook dedicated to funny pics I capture of my Sims :P Mostly due to game glitches, but others just 'cause I caught them with a funny face :D

How to upstage your twin sister

n1349100025_1500_4265.jpg

Teaching his child to..play in the streets?!

n1349100025_1551_6215.jpg

Has your Sim ever gotten one of these?? I laughed soo hard when mine did! :lol:

n1349100025_1552_6492.jpg

That looks like it hurts! :huh:

n1349100025_1499_3989.jpg

Allowing his little sister to make fun of him

n1349100025_1495_2881.jpg

So yeah, The Sims, good game! :D</span>

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Gosh, I'm still waiting for Freetime to come out for the Mac! :blink: I can't find a release date anywhere! Does anyone here have a clue?? :huh: </span>

I have it, but I can't play! My video card driver has a problem and they don't release one that actually works with it.

Zappe, how did you get those hairstyles and clothes? Expansion packs? I only have the game, it's lame without expansions. I think that's now they make their money.

<span style="color:blue">I downloaded most of them from The Sims website. They're all custom Sims that you can find on there. You can get all kinds of spiffy clothes and hair too ^_^ As well as eye and skin color. It's been really nice to have some of them 'cause they help my Sims look more unique :P No expansion pack required, they work with the game as is :D</span>

I used to love playing the Sims 2..I really loved it..though it becomes a little boring after some time..I love Christmas extension pack it is really cool!!though I should buy an other one..

Wow, I want to put photos on now. I love building houses! I am not as good as *some* you see on the internet where people bend the rules of Sims to be able to make crazy houses, but I like to be creative. I made a HUGE mansion once. Took me over a day to finish :o.

I can't wait for the Sims 3 now! I haven't played the Sims 2 in forever, cuz it was too much of a hassle to bring my desktop computer to college, and I don't have enough room on my laptop. Someday.....