Sign in to follow this  
Fireheart123407

Swimteam

Tat's pretty good DoG! I stink at long distance...even a 100 is hard for me... :unsure:

Yeah I am sore from a 50 breast! I went totally all out and just about killed myself. :blink: But I'm alive! Hooray for me!

Oh! Yeah here we could never be outside all the time!

I have that while excirse gives you endorphins, and endorphins make you happy; Sometimes lack of air makes you grumpier than the endorphins can compensate for.

First day of high school swimming! Orginally I was in the B lane, even though I was in the A lane all last year, because my coach said I didn't have a state or coaches invite time, but I had a coaches invite time in the 200 free! So I got bumped up a lane. I am excited. There is a lot of things our high school coach says that my club coach despises though. So that is kinda hard. Also the yardage it totally cut.

That's awesome! I took off November, just for a break, and I'm starting up again in December. I'm sooo out of shape though, and I want to get back into shape cause I want to break a record before I move up. Right now I have the 50 breast, and I'm 1 second off the 100 breast, but seeing as I'm out of shape, it'll take longer for me to get the record. <_<

Wow. Good luck. Is it a club record or a meet one? Yeah. Always trying to beat the age group huh? I am finally in like the top one so that is kinda sad :(.

We had a lot of the collage kids come back over the break and swim with us again. It was pretty fun. We actually had a grand total of 2 guys! The really hot one came back too. But he just stoped by to say hi. He isn't nearly as hot as he used to be :(.

That is all for now.

It's a club record and I hate being at the top of my age group cause then I know that I'm moving up :P Why isn't the guy hot anymore?

P.S. Sorry I didn't respond sooner but I haven't had much time to get on CTF lately.

It is better then sometimes...

He just isn't. It might have helped if he shaved, he was getting a little shagy. And he is just old :(.

First swim meet for high school season was today! Our team is tight! We are like one family. Everyone chears for everyone there are like no clicks or anything. It is really amazing.

That's really cool! My team is like a big family too. It is quite tight. I'm doing my first practice in a while today! I'm really rusty so I'll probably be slow. I have to get back into the groove.

At swim tonight, we had to do 200 kicks on 3:10. Everyone else had zoomers, but I had taken mine out for the meet over the weekend and forgot to put them back in, so I didn't get to use any. I actually made all of them!

I kick 100s on a little less then 1:30 generally in a set, so that was pretty good. Espeacially for being so out of shape from High school season.

oof, that's not too good. I have JO's coming up in March and I have another meet in like...two weeks. I have two more chances to break the record before I age up. *crosses fingers*

I'm on a swim team! Our season lasts from September to March. We just had our big holiday invitational today but I hurt my shoulder and had to have surgery so I'm out till next season. I've been swimming for about two years and love it.

My times are:

50 free: 29

100 free: 1:07

100 breastroke: 1:25

Our summer swim starts tonight, I can't wait. I'm only allowed to do breastroke and work on my kicking, I'm still trying to get my shoulder back to normal. Do you guys swim in the summer too?