Sign in to follow this  
jesussaves11

Drums

hey well to be honest its my brother

that plays the drums...hes been playing

for a bit over a year now...and hes taught me some beats lol.

I do not play the drums, but if there was an instrument that I would like to play, it would be the drums :) . I think it would be a good technique on releasing all my anger by beating on the drum, and creating music at the same time, which would be using my anger to a positive :) .

Drums are clearly a tool used by Satan to lure helpless children to Hell, via evil Rock Music.

I used to play, but my mom made me get rid of my set when stuff started falling off of their shelves when I played. D:

I play the drums at Church. I taught my self how to play bc the preachers daughter was singing and i started alittle beat with her while she was singing. Im the youngest one that plays something bc we have a two guitar players and there grown men. LOL! Im still learning so yall keep me in yalls prayers. Have a blessed day. God Bless

I'll be rocking out on my drums next month when Josiah gets here.. booya! Got 'em when I was in 6th grade, and used to play in my old church's youth band (but you get kicked out when you graduation high school :rolleyes:), but it was fun! I can't wait to get our band going :rockon: :punk:

:band:

This is our uber cool band stage (don't mind my doodling):

band2.jpg

Disclaimer: The rights to the above image belong solely for the entertainment of Allison and cannot be used without permission ;)

your artistic ability is astounding, seph.

I really like the drums but I've only played them a few times in the church orchestra. my sister is thoroughly depressed though because my parents won't let her get a drumset.

I played a drum set on saturday that I think was electric. you could plug in headphones, control the volume, and hook it up to an amp. it was impressive.

your artistic ability is astounding, seph.

I really like the drums but I've only played them a few times in the church orchestra. my sister is thoroughly depressed though because my parents won't let her get a drumset.

I played a drum set on saturday that I think was electric. you could plug in headphones, control the volume, and hook it up to an amp. it was impressive.

[/b]

Electric drums are so depressing.. they might be nice to practice in a relatively quiet place.. but they simply can't match real drums. My previous church got them, and they sound like crap, and they're not always accurate, I watch the drummer sometimes hit the pad and no sound, haha. $4k down the drain in my eyes... least they're pretty portable.

P.S. Thanks, my artistic skills are quite teh 1337 ;)

^yes, that's usually the way it is with most instruments (violins, guitars, pianos, ect). The electric can't compare with the acoustic. however, it is a nice substitute for those who need to minimize the noise. :)

I'm trying to convince my mom that if my sister were allowed to play the drums, we could start our own band. we've got enough family members.

LOL, I do that all the time, I'm a drummer and guitarist. I'll play air guitar, which isn't so bad. I'll just kick off with a drumroll sometimes though in the air, and my dad's like, What was that for?

Spidey B)

Lawl, me? I dawdle. I know how to keep a rhythm, in 4/4 at least. I know how to count 5/4 "One two three, One two" That's how I do it, I just wish I had a set to practice all day on.

yessir. but my set is crap and i destroyed my cymbals. my tama double pedal cost more than the entire set. haha. it's my pride and joy. lol.

I play a little bit.. I am not incredibly good... for a white girl, I can seriously keep a beat, but I am bad at making it sound good... I must always hit the wrong ones! haha. Anyway, my Pastor's kid REALLY wanted to learn to play, so he has my drums... it's a little sad, but cool... I am considering selling them. They're like brand new. Well I don't know now because he has them... but before :/