College Football

rabdirts

Great game, although I'd like to see the quality of the field improve. People were slipping and sliding all over the place.

BE244

[/b]

the field was re-sodded at the begining of the month..this was the first time either team has played on the field since then. but all in all the game was good..a little to close for my confort. i'd like to see a rematch for the championship but then again i'd like to see USC v OSU for the championship also.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

ohio state and florida...whos do you think is gona win?

i'm saying ohio state of course

[/b]

There was no way I could see Florida winning (though I was cheering for them). I wasn't going to watch the game. I didn't want to cheer for OSU but I wasn't sure Florida deserved the championship.

That game was amazing though! The outcome was totally unexpected. After that first touchdown by OSU, I figured that was the way the whole game would go. But, Florida played a great game. I'm glad I watched, and now I think they deserved the game.

<div class='quotemain'>

ohio state and florida...whos do you think is gona win?

i'm saying ohio state of course

[/b]

There was no way I could see Florida winning (though I was cheering for them). I wasn't going to watch the game. I didn't want to cheer for OSU but I wasn't sure Florida deserved the championship.

That game was amazing though! The outcome was totally unexpected. After that first touchdown by OSU, I figured that was the way the whole game would go. But, Florida played a great game. I'm glad I watched, and now I think they deserved the game.

[/b]

Of course Florida won, there an SEC team!!! haha just kidding, it was a huge upset. Although I do find it funny that everyone (all the critics and such) were saying that the SEC was the most overrated confrence and that they truly sucked, and then the SEC ended up having the most teams in the top 25 (SEVEN).