Skywatcher

Get to know you better

Hi all.

Ok. So I got this idea to get to know our fellow CTFees here a little tiny bit better! Basically, let's ask each other some questions. So, you answer the question the last poster asked, and then you pose one to the next poster, and so on. Oh, and of course you don't have to answer if you really don't want to discuss something. :)

So, here's one to start this thing off:

To the next poster, what is your most treasured possession and why?

You know what i hate, when your in the middle of replying to something and then someone else replies before you anyways, lol....

but ok, my most treasured possession...thats a tough one. And I think my answer would probaly change depending on when you asked me. the thing that comes to mind right now though, are my two stuffed animals, ones a lion and the other is a penguin. Their from my bf though, and since hes in Iraq right now, they remind me of him. they'd probaly remind me of him even if he was here...but whatever....

i also have numorous other things that mean alot to me, hehheh.....

What is your favorite holiday, and why??

I have two favorite holidays; Easter and Christmas. Easter is awesome because it is the day that Jesus rose from the dead. I mean, how cool is that? :P And of course, Christmas is amazing because it's Jesus's birthday! I've never known Christmas to be a day full of tons of gifts and stuff. I never got a lot for Christmas, and I'm actually thankful for that. Now I can appreciate the day better for it's true meaning.

What's your biggest fear (ie: heights, spider, your girlfriend's father, etc) and why?

I'm afraid of heights. It's pretty humorous actually I don't ride on rollercoasters and one time I was standing on a step ladder (note it was only three steps high) and i looked down and i lost my balance and went over the saftey bar on the top step. My mom never let me live that down. One of these days I'm going to ride a roller coaster though.

What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?

I'm afraid of heights. It's pretty humorous actually I don't ride on rollercoasters and one time I was standing on a step ladder (note it was only three steps high) and i looked down and i lost my balance and went over the saftey bar on the top step. My mom never let me live that down. One of these days I'm going to ride a roller coaster though.

What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?

[/b]

Hey, I'm afraid of heights, too! I've never been on a roller coaster either (well, not a really big one). Last week I went on this thing called a zip line at a camp. It's like this staircase that leads to a platform 50+ ft in the air. At the top you get hooked onto a harness and you slide down this line REALLY fast to the ground. I totally screamed. I think my stomach shot up into my throat. I only went because all my friends were going, and I didn't want them to die alone. lol Just kidding...but they did keep telling me that if I did fall, the helmet would protect me. Yeah, right. They are evil. :P

Yes, I do back-flips on trampolines (sp). :) And thats about it. lol

What do you want to do as a career?

Hmm... I either want to be a teacher... a forensic scientist or an interpreter (french-english)

um... What's your favourite food?

My favourite food would be anything Chinese probably. I LOVE Chinese. The only thing I don't like about it is the glow-in-the-dark sauces that come with the meals, they're just disturbing...lol.

TTNP: Who is your ultimate favourite singer/band and why???

My ultimate favorite singer is Michael Buble, because his voice is amazing. He's like a young, modern Frank Sinatra. He sings like an angel. lol :P I like his musical style too. It's like big band/swing but with a contemporary edge.

TNP, if you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

If i could travel anywhere in world it would problebly be to Austrila. Because I have always wanted to vist Austrila (sp) and because it warm climint.

tnp: what is your faviorte soda and why??

Me. :) I pray that everything I do will influence others in some way, and last throughout history.

TTNP, do you like art and plan to do anything with it in the future? Why or why not?

i do LIKE art, but i cant do it! i think its such an amazing thing to be an artist and creative, but i dont have a creative bone in my body :crying: so yeah i guess i dont plan to incorporate it into my future no!

ok, another question....hmmmm whats your favourite month of the year?! x

I play a little guitar, but not very well. So I guess I wish I could have more patience with it and practice more! I think it would be cool to play the piano though.

TNP, what's been your favorite vacation spot and why?

The mountains win, hands down. To be where it's so peaceful and quiet...just surrounded by nature, and where you can be alone, is absolutely the best thing. ^_^ It's so awesome to go there and just write and write and write. =)

What was the most meaningful moment in your life and why?

Eeyore from Winnie-the-Pooh. I loved him as a kid because he was always so sad and gloomy...it made me really like him. (Not because I was that way myself, but because I always thought he needed a good friend.) :D

One place in the world you can go, where would it be and why?

Ok, I have a lot...*cracks knuckles*

1. Tweety (Tweety is just the cutest bird eva, duh!)

2. Bugs Bunny (because he's mischevious and I see a lot of myself in him)

3. Blue from Foster's Home (again, mischevious and sneeky)

4. Whinnie the Pooh (How can you NOT love Pooh? He's sweet and cuddley and he wuvvles honey!)

5. Does Bell from Beauty and the Beast count? Because I love her. She's my inspiration! :D

6. SpongeBob Squarepants (You don't need a reason to like SpongeBob...you just do.)

Actually, that wasn't too many. But I know there are a few that I forgot. Hm.

Ok, TNP, what's your favorite movie and why?

...Darn! I wasn't fast enough for strong-east-wind. lol

Oh goodness, I have way too many. But one of them would definitely have to be... Last Holiday. And probably because of the lead character's relationship with God. She inclused Him in everything she does and isn't afraid to talk to Him in front of othee people. Also, her positive attitude and kindness toward everyone is so contagious and it changes almost every character in the story. lol, It's an aweosme movie.

What is your most favored possesion and why?

I have a lot of favorite movies. Batman Begins, the Lord of the Rings trilogy, the classic Star Wars movies, The Passion, and The Phantom of the Opera. ^_^ I like the first three because they're interesting ( :D ) and have a lot of action in them. The Passion is just amazing all-around. And The Phantom of the Opera really is intriguing...the singing can be a little much at times, but the plot is really good, I think.

Same question to you.

My stuffed animal Mrs. Bunny, definitely. My uncle gave it to my mom while my dad was fighting in the Gulf War. So it's pretty special.

TNP, what's your favorite book and why?