Skywatcher

Get to know you better

I do indeed, I don't read many other kinds to be honest. When I was more hyper fixated on wrestling, I got some biographies of professional wrestlers and enjoyed those very much. But in general, I prefer fiction over reality lol

What's one thing you'd like to change about yourself?

That I wouldn't obsess so much and feel so bad about minor things that I did in the past that I can't change and really aren't that important in the grand scheme of things. I feel like I get too emotionally invested in things that most other people don't. 

Do you identify as a Millennial or Gen Zer? Or do you not care if people categorize you as either?

I'm not even really sure what I would be, I didn't even know of the term gen z till like this year. I was born in 99 so I think I'm gen z, or like balancing between the two, I really don't know. It's tricky, because I've heard both terms be used as a synonym for "annoying" so I've never given it much thought lol

What was your best idea ever, that you came up with yourself?

I don't know. Or at least I don't want to talk about what I think my best idea is right now.

Are you an organized person?

(For what it's worth, I'd consider 1999 the end birth year of Millennials so I'd consider you a Millennial but right on the Millennial/Gen Z cusp).

Definitely a disorganized person. Even when I try to organise myself, it's very scuffed and is something only I can really wrap my head around and not even that we'll tbh lol. Like, I could have a nice little binder or something to keep my artwork in, or I could just dump them all in my art drawer, where everything gets mixed up but hey, I know it's definitely in there so that counts for something lol

Do you like attention from others?

Nope. I definitely should, would improve my mood a lot. But I subsist off of soda mostly, with only the occasional drink of water lol

Do you eat a lot of meat?

Thankfully no, or at least not to my knowledge. Definitely no life threatening ones so even if I might have a bad reaction to some kind of food out there, I guess I could at least ignore it and keep eating lol

What is the weirdest dream you have ever had?