Sign in to follow this  
delta Usafa

;lsakfuoaiuvoiuwer

What about your (or someone else's..) wisdom teeth? They're being pulled, or what?

I shall pray for ;lsakfuoaiuvoiuwer for you, of course.

Yes, my wisdom teeth are getting pulled. I'm not exactly looking forward to the occasion. Thank you for praying for my lsakfuoaiuvoiuwer.

You'll be fine. I had mine out a few years back, and I didn't even use the vicodin. Just don't suck too hard for the first couple days, the blood clot could come out. But your surgeon will tell you about that. Will be praying!

BE244

Guest JAG

Why are they being pulled? Why can't they just be left there?

[/b]

screw up bite/smile (especially if you had braces). Also, they are vestigial anyways.

Will be prayin dude...i gotta get mine out this summer :sad:

A God given smile is not a 'screw up' smile.

[/b]

God blessed me with braces a few years back, and I don't want to undo that terrible experience. :P Wisdom teeth can totally ruin a mouth too, not just the smile. But anyway.

Thanks guys.

I preferred my teeth and my smile before I got braces. I used to be beautiful. : (

[/b]

Ah... well you see, I had horse teeth. And even if I looked better before, the wisdom teeth would not, by any means, make my teeth look like they once did. It would be a brand new wreck.

Geez, Ichabod. If you want to flirt, at least do it more subtly. :P

Horse teeth are sexy? Since when?

Guest JAG

<div class='quotemain'>

I preferred my teeth and my smile before I got braces. I used to be beautiful. : (

[/b]

Ah... well you see, I had horse teeth. And even if I looked better before, the wisdom teeth would not, by any means, make my teeth look like they once did. It would be a brand new wreck.

[/b]

lol. "horse teeth"

Mine were just crooked, and I had an over bite. A+++ for braces!!! A++++ for bleaching your teeth!

I shall now pray that your face feels aaall better soon and you don't get poisoned and die from eating food that isn't real.

Ichabod, you've been on Christian Teen Forums for a little too long today. I hope I won't still find you here when I get back from dissecting worms and examining their guts for the next three hours.

Yeah, sure, you can pray for the little worms or something.

I wasn't on for three whole hours when I went to my drama group.. but I've been way off topic in here for too long now and am not going to post in this thread again unless it gets back on topic and I have something relevant to contribute.

I wonder if the mods would ever close a thread in the prayer request forum.

</spam>

Yes, this is a test.