Sign in to follow this  
Going4God

?????????????????

In February 2004 I visited Oregon (my hometown) and while we (my sister, mom, and I)were there we took home a puppy back to Az. It was for my dad. it was going to be his valentines day gift since he was in spain at that time on buisness and was gona get my moms gift there so she had to top his.

Anyways we've had this dog awhile and gotten atached to it although my mom used to threaten to get rid of him. A couple months ago after small group (we go hiking and have devotions) my grandma, mom and I came home to find the ambulance and alot of people standing around our house. Nobody we knew was hurt but a man on a motorcycle and our dog (dodge)

were injured. We spent almost a thousand on the dog that night. His leg was dislocated and he had a scrape on his nose. The vet said he would be okay in a month or so. We waited way more than a month to make sure his leg was okay( We prayed, and had everyone we know pray for him and his leg slipped back into place by itself. the vet said this was miraculous) Then a week ago we had one of my moms friends bring over her dog to play with dodge. He slipped and his leg went out of place. its back in now but it will always come out until he has a surgery. which we can't afford. he just turned one and is very active. please pray for dodge he needs all the support.

thanx in advance! :D

I'll pray. I have a puppy so I know that has got to be really hard on your family. Especially since you can get attached so easily & then it is really tough to see them in pain.