Sign in to follow this  
SoCalPinay

EU Foreign Minister

Javier Solana  

1. 1. Javier Solana

so ignore what you can't refute. good policy to have[/b]

-

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHa I can't refute!??

c'mon you know I always have something to say.

I just don't have the stomach anymore to deal with you guys. Especially you.

You have nothing to say except be the pitbull for your group.

It's your goal to shut me up.... then I will.

seriously when was the last time you've open your bible?

<3MC

-

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHa I can't refute!??

c'mon you know I always have something to say.

I just don't have the stomach anymore to deal with you guys. Especially you.

You have nothing to say except be the pitbull for your group.

It's your goal to shut me up.... then I will.

seriously when was the last time you've open your bible?[/b]

I'm sorry, let me correct that. You can't refute anyone with something useful and related. You always have something to say, unfortunately most of it is crap. Stomach up, kiddy, the world's filled with people like me. What you're doing is giving up and going to play with your barbie in a corner because the big kids wouldn't let you come and spurt out ignorance.

I have nothing to say? I have plenty to say and I've said plenty, but you'd rather ignore it and call foul where there's nothing but your own ignorance. For the last time, it is not anyone's goal to shut you up, but it seems to be yours to shut us up and give in to your incorrect ideas. We don't want to shut you up, but rather see you talk some truth.

I actually open my bible daily, I just see the words in action differently than you.

If you want to hide and be a coward, fine, but you're the one who's lost, not me

MC-I have to agree with Solomon.

I open my bible pretty much everyday-but here's the thing: I know how to understand it properly. I know that scripture is written in a prophetic allegory and for me to understand it, I have to learn the language that it was written in.

Your literal-minded. You take scripture as is without any proper instruction of interpretation. Scholars are not literally-minded. They know that to understand scripture they have to learn the language so that they translate passages properly. You tell everybody "You need to read your bible." Hun, you need to study properly. You cannot just READ- you have to STUDY. You can't just read it plainly. Nothing is always said plainly. You said before "Your Confirmation needs to come from the holy spirit." Yours comes in the form of world news.

Remember what Jesus said? Before you try to take the blind spot from someone else's eyes, first remove the one out of your own. You can't try to correct someone on a subject that you are clearly blinded in as well. Naturally we don't see these errors within ourselves because our pride is in the way. Ignorance is something that needs to be dealt with (in all of us perhaps) before another word is said.

I am not against you-don't think for a second that I am. What I am against are the words I see before me. You don't have to be right all the time-it's okay to be wrong sometimes. That's how you learn. If you can't be humble enough to let someone try to teach you, no one is going to want to have anything to do with you because you come off as being stuck up. And no one likes a stuck up, prideful person. Especially if they are ignorant. And this is why Solomon's comments come back snappy. Because she's fed up with it-and I don't blame her.

I don't hate you-but I hate the ignorance.

that's all i can say right now.

<3

"Your Confirmation needs to come from the holy spirit." Yours comes in the form of world news.[/b]

The Holy Spirit teaches everyone in all kinds of way. The word of God is the foundation in Christ and we use it as our standered then we apply what the word saids to what we deal with circumstances and situations that present themselves to us each day. It is definitely good where a person can to dig deep into the word and use everthing that God provides to learn and understand what He is saying in His word but just reading or studying the bible without applying that to events all around you each day it basically worthless because your going to have knowledge and you'll be able to say you know where that passage is or where this verse is and you will also be able to say "the original meaning of that word really is" but who cares thats simply knowledge without the wisdom.

Wisdom comes in as we take that knowledge and apply it to everything around us so we understand we see the examples of exactly what God is talking about in His word and thats all about the Holy Spirit opening our eyes and our minds with that kind of understanding.

The original topic here look at it, it is an example something tangible to see and understand things that will lead up to the end.

The euro is another step leading up to a one world currency.

The natural disasters we have going on today all come to the point of a woman in labor they will keep getting closer and closer and worse and worse.

I myself I don't play the antichrist is there or here but I keep my eyes open to all the things I see going on because I do believe the time is so very close and I believe that we are seeing those things God's word talks about happening at the very end happening today.

Bottom line the bible is living it teaches, it guides, corrects, and it helps us grow in a relationship with Christ.

My point really is that even though scripture IS relevant for today-you need to keep in mind who it was written to and study the words in their original text. the bible isn't some western book. and i'm not saying to not take God seriously in what he says-i'm saying that you can't have a literal-mindset when trying to study a book like Revelation. that's one thing i was taught by prophets-learn and understand the language it was written in. that's what scholars do.

Revelation was written to the seven churches of asia minor-not a future church. it is a prophecy concerning the judgment on apostate Israel-not the whole world. no one has still shown me a verse where it says that the tribulation happens to the whole world. i'm seeing Jerusalem, Judea, Israel...but not America or Russia...so...really..this tells me that there is something wrong with the futurist view.

Revelation was written to the seven churches of asia minor-not a future church. it is a prophecy concerning the judgment on apostate Israel-not the whole world. no one has still shown me a verse where it says that the tribulation happens to the whole world. i'm seeing Jerusalem, Judea, Israel...but not America or Russia...so...really..this tells me that there is something wrong with the futurist view.[/b]

Ok this is why I know that Revelation was written and pertaining to the whole world;

Revelation 3:10 "Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

Revelation 12:9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Revelation 13:3 I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.

Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell on the earth shall worship him, every one whose name hath not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb that hath been slain.

Revelation 16:14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

So there are some that specifically say the "whole world" or the "whole earth" which is enough for me to know this is for the well hmmmmm whole world <_< LOL <---that 1 was obvious huh

Even in the letters to the seven churches talks to us today and I can see exactly how the churches today need to look at those letters and understand their own need to listen. I even believe as individuals we can see ourselves in those churches and how we need that instruction and rebuke in our own lives.

Here is one thing I thought was awesome read chapter 18 and see how 9/11 so closely mimiced it.

V

V

V

and

No I don't think chapter 18 was talking about 9/11 :rolleyes: just that I thought it was crazy how you could see the events of 9/11 in that chapter.

:clap: Hi SW

lol. Thanks. I think that we can apply those letters to ourselves-but however...that still does not change the fact that it was written to seven churches and not to the whole world.

Hmmmm Yes no one can say that those letters where not written to the seven thats a given but they where written and preserved through those churches for us today. In the same way all the other letters where written to specific peeps or churches in specfic areas but they all are for us today.

we do have to keep in mind that the "whole world" was a lot smaller then. They had no concept of asia or the americas, or even northern europe

we do have to keep in mind that the "whole world" was a lot smaller then. They had no concept of asia or the americas, or even northern europe[/b]

THANK YOU SOLOMON!! I started to say that..but..you know...me being scared and all <_<:rolleyes: *slaps self*

Hmmmm Yes no one can say that those letters where not written to the seven thats a given but they where written and preserved through those churches for us today. In the same way all the other letters where written to specific peeps or churches in specfic areas but they all are for us today.[/b]

I never said that we could not apply them to our lives o.O But Revelation WAS ABOUT JUDGMENT ON ISRAEL!! Lots of verses to tell you that.

we do have to keep in mind that the "whole world" was a lot smaller then. They had no concept of asia or the americas, or even northern europe[/b]

Where were the seven churches spoken to in revelation?

Map;

post-24152-137982354775_thumb.jpg

They were in the area of asia minor and although I am sure they had no idea of "Asia", "Europe", "North or South America" of today, but Jesus knew about His church and since it was He giving John the revelations about His church both then and today along with what would be happening at the end times for the Church and the World.

This is were your teying to use the bible as some kind of history book and not the living word of God. His word lives and it does not just tell of history but of the future. His word instructs, lets us know who we are, why we are, what we where created for, and what we need to look for. All this is for His church yesterday, today and tomarrow.

Where were the seven churches spoken to in revelation?

Map;

post-24152-137982354775_thumb.jpg

They were in the area of asia minor and although I am sure they had no idea of "Asia", "Europe", "North or South America" of today, but Jesus knew about His church and since it was He giving John the revelations about His church both then and today along with what would be happening at the end times for the Church and the World.

This is were your teying to use the bible as some kind of history book and not the living word of God. His word lives and it does not just tell of history but of the future. His word instructs, lets us know who we are, why we are, what we where created for, and what we need to look for. All this is for His church yesterday, today and tomarrow.[/b]

Wow-maybe because the bible is history? It chronicles the beginnings of the world! The bible is where we, as nations, have copied our laws from-though most won't admit it. Did I ever say that Revelation was irrelevant for today? Maybe you should read over my post o.O

I said I do think it is relevant-in a sense that if we reject Christ that a severe judgment will come upon us. IT IS A BOOK TALKING ABOUT JUDGMENT!!! But this stuff has already happened. Maybe if you'd study history some more you'd see that. Jeez. I don't believe anyone is going to be 'rapture'-except the ungodly because that is whom scripture speaks of being uprooted from the earth. Not those who follow Christ and his commands. This is our inheritance-earth. Like I've said before: How can you have dominion over something if you are not there to rule over it and have no plans to? It's like this whole 'end times' craze has made Christians lazy and honestly it really pisses me off-especially the fact that no one wants to bother to interpret scripture properly and rely on sloppy interpretations from people with literal mindsets o.O sorry i don't mean to offend anyone but this kinda makes me mad.

<3

I never said that we could not apply them to our lives o.O But Revelation WAS ABOUT JUDGMENT ON ISRAEL!! Lots of verses to tell you that.[/b]

I'm not a good authority on this subject so I'm just reading and learning but not too keen to get involved because it sounds pretty emotionally intense, but if your going to say something like that, please do quote the actual scripture as chuck has. Otherwise I end up not learning because there's nothing biblical to back up your claims so they may as well be dismissed.

And this seems a bit of a far fetched claim because God was the inspiration for Rev and I'm sure he knew about the whole world... being that he created it.

:rolleyes: In Matt, Mark, and Luke, when Jesus spoke of 'the last hour' (same when Paul and the other apostles spoke of 'the end times' they warned them of the things to come ) he was talking to his Disciples. He told them that all these things would come upon that Generation. Oy...it'd take forever to tell you the truth just to narrow everything down but i have a bunch of study note so i'll come back with them sometime tomorrow maybe.

But..an Example: In Revelation when it talks about Babylon-her destruction, etc, it is talking about Israel. Babylon stood as a symbol for apostate Israel-it was she who killed the prophets and killed Christ. They cursed themselves when they said 'let his blood be upon us and our children'. Jesus said himself that the blood of the prophets would come upon that generation-he was not speaking of a future one. And see that's the thing-even though scripture is still useful for us today, I still keep in mind to whom Jesus and the apostles were talking to-because even though the message is still for us...it was spoken to them first. So I interpret it as the first century church did.

Hi Tia,

I was wondering what your historicist interpretation for this passage:

Revelation 11

1. I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, "Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, and count the worshipers there.

2. But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.

3. And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth."

[/b]

I am not here to debate since there is really no chance of convincing you otherwise if I had a rebuttal. But I am just interested in what your interpretation is regarding these passages.

And where is it specifically in scripture that says babylon is Israel. Unless this is one of those symbols you adopted.

<3MC

Solana: Stage being set for 'comprehensive peace'

Read here

World's Answer Man

Read here, Here and Here

And whose plan is it really anyways? Here, here, here, and here

Solana is also planning to call Ahmadinejad himself here

Incentives last yr given to Iran> Read here

Excerpt from Iran News last yr dated 6/7/06 but talks about the event the previous day which is 06/06/06. From what I remembered he was actually the top news that day.

Wed. 07 Jun 2006

Iran Focus

London, Jun. 07 - On Tuesday, European Union foreign policy chief Javier Solana formally presented a "carrots and sticks" package to Iran over its nuclear program which had been endorsed by the Britain, China, France, Germany, Russia, and the United States.

Europe and the U.S. are offering Tehran incentives in exchange for it to suspend uranium enrichment.

ABC News released an exclusive document containing the draft text of the proposal.[/b]

Click here to see the draft text of the above plan

I know I'll ruffle some feathers again from the historicist camps and I'm sure some futurists. But I'll keep this up to date for those who are curious and or watchers.

<3MC

Hi Tia,

I was wondering what your historicist interpretation for this passage:

I am not here to debate since there is really no chance of convincing you otherwise if I had a rebuttal. But I am just interested in what your interpretation is regarding these passages.

And where is it specifically in scripture that says babylon is Israel. Unless this is one of those symbols you adopted.

<3MC[/b]

Hmmm. I need to study this passage and pray about it first.

This is the part where I roll my eyes (not in a snotty way!) :rolleyes:

For someone who is studies Revelation I'm surprised that you can't see the obvious (no offense!)

Scriptures: Rev 16:5-6, 17:5-6, 18:24: In these verses, they talk about Babylon-how in her was found the blood of the prophets and saints. Now that got me thinking: 'Who was always killing the prophets?' It was Israel. Every time God sent them someone, they murdered him. Jesus came, and they killed him too! These verses also reminded me of the parable of the vinedressers (Matt 21:33-40) In that parable, the owner sent his servants to the vinedressers so that they could receive the first fruits, etc etc. the vine-dressers took those servants and kill him. Every time the owner sent servants, they killed him. So he he sends his son thinking, 'They will respect my son'. But they didn't-they kill him.

I never understood this parable until recently-I realized Jesus was speaking of his coming death and of those past prophets who were sent to Israel and were killed. So then that takes me back to Luke 13:34-35, and Matt 23:34-39-in Matt Jesus says "Therefore indeed , I send you prophets, wise men, and scribes: some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city, that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah..." At the end of Verse 36 he says "Assuredly I say to you, all these things will come upon this Generation."

Now compare that with the verses in Revelation when it speaks of Babylon-that city is just another symbol (or for those who like the title 'code name') for Jerusalem. It's not a complex thing to understand wants you toss away the 'futurist' view and start looking up words in their original language.

There are plenty of verses in the old covenant as well that reference back to the new covenant about Jerusalem's destruction:

Isa 64:10-11, Micah 3:12 Ezk 16:35-43, Lam 2:6-9, Micah 3:12 (read 5-12 actually. it makes more sense lol)

then jump to

Luke 21:5-6, Luke 21:20,21, 22, and verse 24 (which is identical to the verse you posted from Rev 11:2-I see now that it's not hard to understand but still to be on the safe side I will study and pray about it) Luke 19:43-44, Matt 24:2, Rev 18:21, Rev 18:8.

It's clear as day-once we get rid of our blinders. Basically I have a better understanding of this now as I'm typing then I did a few weeks ago. What really amuses me about the futurist view is how they bypass keywords like 'Jerusalem, and Judea'-the day someone shows me that this prophecy included Russia, japan, and America...well lol I guess I'd admit I was wrong!

I'm paying attention to World News now but not in the sense to interpret it as being the 'end times'. I've seen too much of this over the years (and believed it for awhile). No more of that. I just see this as another false prediction.

<3

Keep this in mind: Mystery Babylon will be destroyed and not be found anymore (Rev 18:21). It cannot be Jerusalem because God protects her from invading nations (Zech 12:9), and eventually Jerusalem will be safely inhabited (Zech 14:11). What's more, during Jesus' reign, people will come to Jerusalem to worship Him (Zech 14:17).

Q: How can Mystery Babylon be Jerusalem?

A: It can't be

I have my theories on it. Mystery Babylon will remain a mystery awhile longer IMO. I've heard people label it as Jerusalem, New York, the entire US, Rome, Dubai (that place where they're building rapidly), etc.

But I've learned my lesson here. I don't want to drag this issue.

<3MC

Babylon-the city itself-does not exist.

People will not come to Jerusalem to worship Jesus. Where did you get that from? Scripture says that Jesus and God will be the temple (naturally I assume this in a spiritual sense) and there is no reference to a physical building.

'Babylon' is a symbolic titled for first-century apostate Israel. So, it can be. Second, when God judged Israel there was no protection from invading nations-unless they repented but still in some instances destruction still came upon them. Now...well. I don't know about now. I have no idea what God's plans for the nation Israel are. I do know that we, as the body of Christ are the New Israel and that God has a lot of plans in store for us.

'Mystery Babylon' will probably remain a mystery for you for whatever reasons (I'm pretty sure that might have to do with your literal interpretations (?). No offense btw.). This isn't complex unless you make it complicated. It's really simple to understand.

<3

btw: how was your spring break? :P