I think I know who would cheer you up right now :naughty: All you have to do is say their name three times in front of a mirror.

You're right, what V. and Edward share transcends CTF relationships and is too above our mortal understanding to converse about. You have my sincerist apologies everyone.

Also Evan you're fun to annoy. Just thought you should know.

xD I love you.

Brooklyn, 9 months ago on this day, I became your ctf husband, these were the vows that I gave you:

"Brooklyn, though we may bicker and fight,

and you may sometimes be sad,

I will always love you, Both day and night!

Your words make my heart glad,

Even when your day was bad.

I will be their for you, long after your dad!

I love you Brook!!

My heart, you took!!! "

:wub:

You got them a few days late because I'm a slacker and I didn't know I needed to write them. xD

Nevertheless they stand. I gave you this ring: http://media.onsugar.com/files/2011/03/11/1/1491/14916177/a0/floral-wedding-band-vine-and-flower-design.jpg

As a symbol, that I would always love you, nothing more, nothing less.

You wore this dress: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Ball-Gown-Featuring-3D-Floral-Details-CWG322_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Silhouette-Ball-Gown

It's not the color you wanted, but you changed it, because I said I wanted you to wear white on your wedding day,

and you listened.

Brooklyn, I want you to know, my vows still stand, if you want to take my name out of your signature/ not be known

as my wife/ and not want me to say I'm your husband: I won't; none of that was in those vows, but I will still love you!

and I'll be waiting, if you ever want to take my hand back, it will be here for you. ♥

post-18070-137982356617_thumb.jpg

Rae there are several reasons why I did what I did...Dan you know that too...and...One more reason has gotten added within the last 24 hours....so ha ha ha...Dan you are a good friend....but yea...

so? RaeRae and Pie were married first. :P

But Pie switches gender like every other month soo xD

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

Rae there are several reasons why I did what I did...Dan you know that too...and...One more reason has gotten added within the last 24 hours....so ha ha ha...Dan you are a good friend....but yea...

Y'all still take CTF marriage a little too seriously do ya?

Am I the only one weirded out by Ddog's post?

so? RaeRae and Pie were married first. :P

But we're the only male couple at the moment. So we're cooler.

no i take...alot of things seriously...but considering...im probably gonna leave the internet soon....im tying up loose ends....its call...taking care of business

Am I the only one weirded out by Ddog's post?

But we're the only male couple at the moment. So we're cooler.

I disagree!

Well, my beloved toast man is in the hospital, but i'mma leave him a present anyway.

Heart-Shaped-Toast.jpg

Get well soon fuzzy man. <3

Well that's the problem, it's in a weird place, though I don't know at what location. Maybe Hull.

At first I thought that cap said tampons ._. My mind is in a weird place.

You have just made my night. xD