Sign in to follow this  
Steph.

Boys.

Some others have said this but, I don't like it when guys think of women as being lower than men, I mean that is the very kind of prejudice we are trying to get rid of with laws like letting women vote and stuff. I guess I just wish they would have figured it out by now. I don't like it when their hair looks like it hasn't been washed in weeks, or combed for that matter. I would much rather he smothered it in a pound of hair gel than have it look like he doesn't care. I don't like it when they wear their pants too low. Eeew! :yucky:

I like it when they treat you as an equal. I like it when they are kind and chivalrous. I like it when they go out of their way to help or fix a problem without being asked that isn't even their fault. I like it when they look put together, like they actually care how they look.

Favorite thing about boys...

When they're being polite and gentlemanly. It makes it all the better if they're attracted to you :D .

Least favorite thing about boys...

When they're standing right there having a conversation with you and then start talking about how hot another girl is. I guess we do the same thing to them sometimes, but it really irks me.

I ditto all of that..

wow. you bumped this thread all the way from 2007.

Boys are verminy vermin flea infested flea bags. Full of icky squirmy cooties and saggy pants.

Guest FirefromtheEast

Necromanced thread. :/

Boys rev up my overbearing maternal instinct. They are adorable - I want to cook for them, brush their hair, and make a big nagging fuss over them. Then I get intensely jealous of their mothers.

Rave, You make me laugh so hard sometimes. Don't mistake that for me not taking you seriously, my sense of humor just thinks like an insensitive idiot.

Guest FirefromtheEast
Rave, You make me laugh so hard sometimes. Don't mistake that for me not taking you seriously, my sense of humor just thinks like an insensitive idiot.

I don't mind. Making someone laugh is an indicator of success. :P

Though I was serious in that post.

Edited by FirefromtheEast

my least favorite thing is when you are talking to them and you pause to take a breath and they just walk away. Because they think your done talking.

I might as well post :)

What I like about boys:

-They are cuddly

-when they are all manly with their machines and mechanical/techy stuffs

-when they jump in to save the day

-When they are all gentlemanly

What I don't like:

-Those boys that don't know what respect is (there are far too many of these)

-when they don't want to take advice but they're plenty happy giving it

i love it when i can get one to talk to me. not just let me do all the chit-chat'en.

i like hearing their thoughts and opinions, what interests them.

i guess i just like to have "good" conversations

what i dislike is when they either leave you hangen and make you do the talking (mentioned before)

and if, when they do talk, if it is just jiberish, they talk just to hear themselves talk

Their personalitys, and boys who can be sensative and also serious. MOST of all, a boy is not afraid to worship their Lord and savior.

errg, least is the PRIDE, and self confidence,and well when they treat girls with no respect... gross.

I love learning guys' perspective. It's really awesome the friendship they can give. Don't get me wrong, girls are good for venting and supporting you but guys just sometimes make you laugh things off. They don't gossip either! I really like when my guy friends freely give hugs when I need them. Yeah, sometimes it bothers me when they are immature but that makes everything more interesting.

P.S. I definately respect guys more if they don't care to show their emotions!

What I like about boys:

-They are cuddly

This. I hope I'm not the only one that feels that the chivalrous, godly, women-respecting guys are the manliest. I've never been so attracted to a guy than when I can clearly see Christ shining through them.

I don't like it when they talk to me sometimes but lots of times ignore me. When a guy starts a conversation I feel so special I can't even describe.

What I like about boys:

-They are cuddly

This. I hope I'm not the only one that feels that the chivalrous, godly, women-respecting guys are the manliest. I've never been so attracted to a guy than when I can clearly see Christ shining through them.

I don't like it when they talk to me sometimes but lots of times ignore me. When a guy starts a conversation I feel so special I can't even describe.

This. Pretty much exactly.

My favourite thing about boys is, well a few things

I love it when they play with kids

I love it when they perform an act of chivalry (that's surprisingly often...)

I love when they try to impress a girl

I love their smiles

I love when they aren't afraid to cry and

I love when they come up a hug you randomly :)

that's only few of the many :D

My least favourite thing is when they are completely insensitive. And yehh, hairy chests...gross...

Guest FirefromtheEast

I love when they come up a hug you randomly :)

Random body squishing. I'd definitely scream.

And yehh, hairy chests...gross...
Men are hairy. Boys are still in the process of being hair-ified.

Maria, you made me laugh so hard with that statement! <3

I haven't posted in this thread yet, so I will proceed to do so! My favourite thing would be that they can make me feel so safe and protected and cared for.

....My least favourite thing is that they can very easily make me feel the exact opposite.

I like their voices. And I like when they make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world, because it's fun to quote lame top 40 songs.

Dislikes: mixed signals and when they say that looks don't matter yet only go for super gorgeous girls (who they claim are just "average looking")

my favorite thing about boys is that there nothing like girls but in a good way and of course there looks lol

least favorite thing there lack of emotions and understanding sometimes there too care free

I'm not sure if it's meant to be what I would like in a guy or what I like about guys so I'll list some of both.

I like how guys are protective and cute and and lovable, at times at least.

I like when they are humble and wise and spiritual and loving and concerned.

I like when they enjoy my compony and not only keep up in conversation but add to it.

I like how simple guys are and they can be sensitive without necessarily being really emotional.

I like how they have such strong arms.

I like when their tall and have intense eyes.

I like when guys refer to me affecionatly with cute non sexist nicknames or terms of endearment, not just guys I like but friends who are guys it's comforting when they do that.

Dislikes:

I dislike how guys (not all) have to compete with women whenever the girl does something "manly".

I dislike when guys are sexist or think I'm a certan way because I'm a girl and when the compare women to each other for no reason except their both women.

I dislike when guys are arrogant and selfish and impasient and crual with words.

I dislike when guys want to settle things the "manly" way.

I dislike how guys avoid emotion and imagination.(again not ALL guys)

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Oh and I love hugs, but respectful apropriate type hugs:)

Well, my favorite thing used to be if their cute guys at school, but now I only have crushes on christian guys. My least favorite thing is that some of them think their superior, because in my science class we were cleaning up and the guy I sit by told me to clean up his mess and he didn't even ask or say please.

Sign in to follow this