Would you ask a guy if he was a virgin?

oceaneyesforGod

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't ask. Before marraige, I am going to ask, though, that he get an HIV test, just to be safe (for both of us). I will take one too of course.

As for if someone asked me that, I probably would not answer them. I find it rude and very intrusive unless you are planning on spending the rest of your lives together.

i would go with asking if we were definitely getting married..not that it would deter our marriage but for peace of mind i suppose..Sometimes one does not have to ask..guys can volunteer information depending on the extent of your friendship. i have a pal of mine who suddenly brought the subject up and said he was one but most of the pals that he hangs out with aren't. but before marriage, I'd feel uncomfortable

When we are really serious into our relationship, as in thinking we'll get married, I will ask, but I'm not gonna ask some guy I just met, because I think it's rude to ask so soon.

However, even though I think it's rude, I would answer someone who asks and not feel awkward or resentful about it. I wouldn't mind.

I'd wanna know even though the past really doesn't matter... So, if we got anywhere near a serious relationship I would prob ask them the question. I, personally, don't think it's a rude question. Especially if you're dating the person you're asking. You're just trying to find more about them... A lot of kids lose their virginity early... so...

I think it's a great idea. I'm not ashamed to say I'm still a virgin, so I don't mind being asked. I've always asked the guys I've dated, cause I'm just curious like that. Therefore they have every right to know if I am. If I was a guy, I wouldn't want to date a girl who's been with other guys. I just try to put myself in other peoples' shoes for situations like this. So, no, I don't have a problem asking or being asked. :)

ive been thinking about this lately.

I would be sooo uncomfortable asking a guy this, but i know im eventually gonna have to. I WONT get into a serious relationship without knowing whether or not it is gonna be able to end in marrige. And if he's not a virgin, i wont marry him.

but i think that if i really believe that he is the one for me, then he's prolly a good, godly guy, and it will prolly go without saying that he's a virgin. im still gonna have to ask tho

man, my stomache was doing flips just asking my crush who he likes....it gonna be doing in a knot when i have to ask my bf this question

^lol, that sounded wrong. today i asked my crush who he likes. eventually, when i have a bf, i will have to ask him

the way i wrote that the first time, it sounded like i have a crush and a bf right now.