What are you reading?

Yoshi

Right now I am reading Blessed Child by Ted Dekker and Bill Bright. I just started it about uh ten minutes ago and am on chapter five. Good book so far. I just finished reading The Witness by Dee Henderson. Amazing book that I hope she turns into a series..

I am reading Eli by Bill Myers.

Oh yeah and this is a given but I read my Bible daily. I am determined to actually study the entire thing this year...well since studying takes longer than reading and college coming up I will be good to study and learn as much as possible about ust the new testament lol.

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm reading "Sabriel" by Garth Nix ( :D ), my favorite author. I'm also reading "Gone with the Wind" by Margaret Mitchell on the side, "The Color Purple" by Alice Walker for my Novels class (I really hate this book so far), and "The Old Man and the Sea" by Ernest Hemmingway, it's really boring. I was going to read it for my choice book for my novels class, but I can hardly stand to read it, it's so boring.

I am reading "Mary of Magdalene". Guess who its about????? im trying to read it before Easter, its pretty thick...

I've also read "Speak" if you liked that read "Catalyst" it's by the same author, its really good. and i reconmend ANY books you can find by Franschea Lia Block. SHES AMAZING!!! :taz:

Well I'm reading "Sabriel" by Garth Nix ( :D ), my favorite author. I'm also reading "Gone with the Wind" by Margaret Mitchell on the side, "The Color Purple" by Alice Walker for my Novels class (I really hate this book so far), and "The Old Man and the Sea" by Ernest Hemmingway, it's really boring. I was going to read it for my choice book for my novels class, but I can hardly stand to read it, it's so boring.

[/b]

k, i can understand someone NOT liking "the old man and the sea" cuz that book is really :yucky:

but "the color purple"?!

i loved this book :)

to each his own.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

k, i can understand someone NOT liking "the old man and the sea" cuz that book is really :yucky:

but "the color purple"?!

i loved this book :)

to each his own.

[/b]

I don't know, it's just not really my type of book. It's not interesting me much so far.. I hope it will get better. Who knows I may end up liking it.. But not yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm reading Les Miserables by Victor Hugo. It's SOO good! I didn't think I'd like something not adventure/fantasy! I saw the musical, and I decided I HAD to read the book. Good thing I did! XD

Next I'm gonna re-read my fave series, the Deathgate Cycle by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman.

I just finished Trickster's choice and Trickster's queen by Tamora Pierce. I love all of her books. Has anyone else read some of them?

[/b]

I read the Lioness series by her. good books.

:CrazyGuns: I am currently reading the book "1984" I haven't started it yet, but I hear it is good.

[/b]

ugh.

I am currently reading "Gone With the Wind". I am almost finished. I hate it. But i'm finishing it. Even though i hate books, i make myself finish them. The book is depressing, sad, violent, again, depressing. I cried. :cry:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...