lauranoelle

Would You Rather Game

Let's play Would You Rather!

Just answer the person's question above you, and then make up one of your own.

WYR: Not take a shower for a week, or not brush your teeth for a week?

Well, I'd find somewhere else to go...haha But if I had to choose, I'd wait in line for 3 hours.

WYR wear yellow plaid pants everyday for the rest of your life, or wear a hat everyday for the rest of your life?

LOL. Well considering I made this thread, I'd have to say this one. Plus, I've never really posted in Bored before.

WYR: Eat you favorite food only one more time for the rest of your life :or: Eat your favorite food everyday of the rest of your life?

Eat it once more for the rest of my life. I'd make it one really good moment and the memory alone would last me a lifetime. :)

WYR: Be deaf or blind?

As much as I love music and singing, I'd rather be deaf.

WYR constantly be cold, or warm? (regardless of the weather temperature)

Blue. I'd make it a very pretty blue then put silver highlights in it or something. Look like a character straight out of X-Men. lol.

WYR Spend one whole day with your best friend and never see them again or spend every day for the rest of your life with them, but each day watch them die in different ways? In other words you wake up everyday and things are normal but in the end you can never end up saving them. Kinda like some weird movie.

oh my gosh. i'd go for the one time never see 'em again

WYR: eat a bowl of anchovies or a bowl of squash (both my least favorite foods lol)

funny

WYR: have your computer not like the internet only allowing you to be on the internet for more than 10 minutes at a time, or get the blue screen of death whenever you spend 10 minutes on the internet?

umm...legs? haha You'd be in a wheelchair, but at least you could eat, write, type, knit, ect. (I know, knit seems kinda random, but I really like to knit...haha)

Never see your favorite color again, or see everything in your favorite color?

pass out.

WYR get a job that you hate, but make a lot of money, or do something you love for only a few dollars an hour? (Assuming that you have to keep the job for at least a few years)

^ That one's hard, because I think my choice would be different considering my situation...but I think I choose the last one.

WYR: Have to fire your own mother from her job, or, tell her her cat got ran over?

tell her the cat got ran over

WYR: litterally stuff a dirty sock in your mouth because you were too loud, or get your mouth literally washed out with soap because you said something yuo shouldn't have.

Hmm...I'm not sure what a chicken plucker is, but it sounds gross. So I'd say clean toilets. haha

WYR shave your head (and wait for it to grow back), or never shave/cut any of your hair for the rest of your life?

The twenty because maybe the person who it belongs to will give me two dollars!

WYR: Drink Sour lemonade or very watery milk for the rest of your life?

Drink Sour lemonade, i dont like milk and i like sour stuff

WYR: watch no tv or have no internet?