CTF Prayer Network

Guest JAG

Okay, so i've been thinking for a while about how we can grow as Christians, specifically how a forum can do that.

I came up with the idea of a CTF prayer network. Basically, if you want in, PM me telling me so. Whoever PMs me right after you will become your CTF prayer buddy. You and your buddy need to PM each other and talk about what is going on in your life. You need to pray for your new CTF friend once a day, and you guys need to PM each other about what is going on a couple times a week if possible.

This thread is dedicated to testimonies. If you or your prayer buddy have a breakthrough with something you've been praying about, post it here!

I hope this sounds like a good idea to you guys.

EDIT: PM LemonShower, she has taken it over for me and is doing a fantastic job!

EDIT 2/10/10: Due to Staff turnover Zabby has now taken over the Prayer Network. Please forward PMs to her if there is an issue

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats cool, is it guy/guy girl/girl?[/b]

Probably should be, huh?

What do the rest of you think? I know i've arleady paired up some people with the opposite sex...we can repair if you guys want to.

repair it? i think maybe it should be a preference thing. If they don't care, do whatever. If they do care, pair them with someone of the same sex. If the people you already paired arent complaining then, meh, let it continue i guess.

oh and i like the switch up idea thing

Probably switch once every month or two? What do you guys think?

Also, If you want to join, Jesus_Freak_123, PM me saying so.

One last thing to vote on. Should the pairs be posted in this thread, like a list, or keep them secret from everyone else?

can i join?

im new[/b]

Actually, i just realised that since you are new you dont know how to PM.

PM means Private Message.

What you need to do is click on my name (JAG) then a bunch of links will pop up. Click the one that says Send Message. Then type, and send!

LemonShower

WarMaster M

nowbeginsforever

savedbyHisgrace

anyabar1987

Debbie(Flame.)

noelKt5

Skywatcher[/b]

Okay, i'm pretty sure these are the pairs so far. Correct me if i'm wrong because it doesnt keep Sent mail unless I tell it to. Obviously, i didn't tell it to.

LemonShower

WarMaster

nowbeginsforever

savedbyHisgrace

anyabar1987

Debbie(Flame.)

noelKt5

Skywatcher

JAG

Adele

DaughterofGod

ChasingMyDreams[/b]

I'm at an odd number of people right now, so if anyone else wants a "prayer pal" please PM me!

LemonShower

WarMaster

nowbeginsforever

savedbyHisgrace

anyabar1987

Debbie(Flame.)

noelKt5

Skywatcher

JAG

Adele

DaughterofGod

ChasingMyDreams

baby_bekah_boo

4givenbygrace[/b]

LemonShower

WarMaster

nowbeginsforever

savedbyHisgrace

anyabar1987

Debbie(Flame.)

noelKt5

Skywatcher

JAG

Adele

DaughterofGod

ChasingMyDreams

baby_bekah_boo

4givenbygrace

Steph

Mabinogi

Dancindragon

Unconscious099[/b]

Well, i hope things are going well with the partners. If you find there is a problem with your arrangment, just PM me about it. We will change partners up December 1. When you do reach a breakthrough or get an answered prayer, please if it isn't too personal, post it in here to encourage us all!

Hey JAG, if it's alright I'd like to sticky this in the Prayer forum and leave a link here. That be alright?

Spidey B)[/b]

yeah dude

LemonShower

WarMaster

nowbeginsforever

savedbyHisgrace

anyabar1987

Debbie(Flame.)

noelKt5

Skywatcher

JAG

Adele

DaughterofGod

ChasingMyDreams

baby_bekah_boo

4givenbygrace

Steph

Mabinogi

Dancindragon

Unconscious099

HylanHero

Deeper

SamoX19

Noelle[/b]

I'm at an odd number of people, so if someone else wants to join that would be great!