Sign in to follow this  
Jismo

Best invention ever created?

Guest JAG

The ability to harness electricity would be my number one. Also, the wheel was good, so was the paper and pencil. Language was a VERY good invention. Lets not forget water treatment plants, irrigation canals, farming and taming of animals.

Definaltey Rubber Duckies biggrin.gif On a Serious note, it has to be the coffee maker( delicious!). I dont think i could live without it. This is comming from a 14 yr old, wait till you see how far my addiction spreads when i 75![/b]

haha, agreed, coffee. I have a French press, espresso maker, grinder, and I work for a coffee company. My addiction can't get much worse.

best invention?

google :) (otherwise i wouldnt have found CTF) lol

and

hairbrush

tooth brush

toiletpaper

lol small things like that :D

Toe-nail clipper. Seriously, it's the best invention ever made! Can you imagine how many scratch marks we would have when people would hug if there were no toe-nail clippers? :P

Can't make a sandwich by spreading peanut butter on a whole loaf and then taking another loaf and squishing it on top. tongue.gif[/b]
I disagree. *puts doing that on some sort of to do list*

Earth ;)[/b]

Earth was invented now?

I'd have to say that the greatest invention ever was the Graphing Calculator. It makes math easy!♠

The ability to harness electricity would be my number one.[/b]

I go with that as well. I was pretty bad last year when our electricity went out during an ice day. Roads too icy to go anywhere, too cold to really want to stay in the house. You take for granted the everyday conveniences until they are taken away. Without the ability to harness electricity we wouldn't have all the modern conveniences like a toaster or a coffeemaker, lol. Just had to say that for the other people that posted here. I hardly ever use a toaster, and never drink coffee.

I'm gonna be somewhat stereotypical and go with the internet. Sure, some of its uses aren't the most admirable (and some are just plain awful), but information can spread so much faster, and more accurately on the internet.