Jman

Have You Ever

I have indeed. Not so fussed on trains, though they're probably a little bit better than buses

Have you ever burnt food?

I have. The only stuff I've ever liked has been WKD and those wee chocolate sweets with liquor in them. Beer and straight liquor taste nasty, which I'm thankful for cuz that hopefully means I won't become an alcoholic. Then again, I doubt many alcoholics drink just for the taste lol

Have you ever been in a forest?

That’s one of the only modes of transportation I have not been on, I think.

have you ever fainted?

No, I don't think I've ever fainted before, which I'm thankful for

Have you ever rode a bike?

Yes, I love bike riding.

have you ever laid down in the middle of your living room floor and taken a nap?

Can’t say I have.

have you ever gone to bed at 5am?

Yes. I’ve had a few different family pets.

have you ever been sailing?

I remember I was in this river once, though it was only waist deep or maybe slightly higher and we were just walking through it. I hate swimming (or more accurately, I fear drowning lol) so I haven't technically swam in a big body of water, nor do I think I ever would lol

Have you ever went zip lining?

I think I did once, when I was about 4, with a someone holding my legs and guiding me. It was a small zip line so I don’t know if it counts lol.

have you ever rode a horse?

No, and I'm not too sure I ever will. Maybe I will, but I'm just very nervous around animals. I like them, just never know what they're thinking lol

Have you ever jumped off a diving board?

No, diving board always made me nervous. I’ve always wanted to try, but every time I get a chance I back out.

have you ever done a back flip on a trampoline?

Well, I assume this would mean a senior of sorts acknowledging you for something. I know it's usually used as a kind of romantic thing, but the only one I can think of isn't anything like that. One day, after I was done with wrestling training, my trainer came up to me, put his arm around me and said "you're doing (expletive)ing amazing." That was something like 3 years ago I think. I still think about that.

Have you ever been in the hospital for more than a day?

Can’t say I have. I’ve only been to the hospital once or twice before, I think.

have you ever contemplated life a little to deeply and found yourself in a bit of an existential crisis?

Well today is Monday, so yeah, it's pretty common lol. Especially late at night, a lot of silence and I'm left alone with my thoughts lol

Have you ever been mistaken for the opposite gender?

Can’t say I have. When I was younger I was a bit of a tomboy tho, but that’s about it lol.

have you ever committed a crime?

No. 

Have you ever gotten a text from a polling organization asking who you're voting for in an upcoming election?

(I've never heard "Senpai Noticed Me" used in a primarily romantic way. I meant more like someone who you follow and whose work you admire a lot replied to your comment/liked your tweet/retweeted your tweet/start following you, or something like that.)

Probably, I don't check my emails a lot though. I'm pretty sure I've seen those type of emails, bit I just ignore them lol

Have you ever been to a country that speaks a different language?

(Ah, I getcha. I always associate "senpai notice me" with an anime girl saying it, so I've always thought of it being like a crush noticing you. As for what you describe, can't say that's happened to me. I post to a couple different social medias but don't get much attention. There was one time I thought someone I admired liked my work but it turned out to be a fan account with a similar avatar lol)

Yes. I’ve been to a few, although they all spoke Spanish.

Have you ever had a concussion?