Super Bowl

I watched it at a Super Bowl party on HD in their basement. The adults watched it upstairs on regular channels. They saw everything like, 2 seconds before we did. So we pretty much waited for their YESSS! and WOOOOHOOOO YEAH!'s before we knew what happened XD.

Yay Giants =].

And you call Eli's frantic pass towards the end that Tyree pulled in not dumb luck? I've seen better passes intercepted, and better receivers lose the ball when a safety got his hand in. The Giants rode dumb luck all year.

Really, this is a bad SuperBowl for any team to have won. The big news is not that the Giants won, but that the Pats lost. And that is where the Giants really lose.

Spidey B)

:cry:

-sigh-

Better luck next year. Welker played well, but Moss was shut down, Brady got destroyed, and the offense just couldn't break through. Giants played well (though I personally think Manning is playing way above his level), and their defense did exactly what they should've done. Last play was a coin flip (IMO) regarding whether or not he'd make the catch.

Too bad though :(

Here's my take on the Patriots losing (I didn't see a winner, just the Patriots losing)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL_TACO

From a diehardcore Oakland Raider fan (pauses to let hideous cackling die down), IT"S ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS THAT BRADY FUMBLES AT A CRITICAL POINT IN THE GAME, CAUSED BY A GUY NAMED TUCK, omgsh, I'll NEVER stop laughing!!!! (if you don't know why that's hilarious, look up the 2001 AFC Championship, Raiders vs. Patriots)

VENGEANCE IS SERVED

and the catch by Tyree? haha, Remember the Name son!

Oh yeah, what happened to Moss's "I consider myself to be the greatest receiver to play the game, and that's not arrogance, that's the way it is."

Jerry Rice baby, Moss, you got PWND!

Belicheap turns out to be the whack-job I knew he was, he runs up the score and cheats on already over matched teams, but he leaves the field when it's over and THEN his postgame comments???

They should force aspiring coaches to hear that as an example of poor sportsmanship.

Eat it Brady!