Sign in to follow this  
The Catalyst

UnderØath

Ya, can't stand them anymore becasue of what they said in one of their concerts. the only song I'll listen to of them now is "reinventing your exit"

Who doesn't or hasn't listened to them these days? haha. They're good, but over popular. I'm not going to bash them cause they were the first "harder" band I ever learned to like. Now I've continued to move on to deeper and heavier forms of metal. Their best albums are their old ones though. Cries of the Past, Act of Depression. However its horrible I can't really get them cause they go for a bit over a hundred bucks (and they're basically five songs each) cause they're rare and out of print.

underoath is okay. i loved them when i listened to a lot of metal but i kinda grew out of that. the only cd ill listen to now is 'theyre only chasing safety"

However its horrible I can't really get them cause they go for a bit over a hundred bucks (and they're basically five songs each) cause they're rare and out of print.[/b]

That's what iTunes is for! :shocking:

On topic, I've heard of them, but haven't really listened to them.

Those albums were before Itunes, before Underoath was even really popular; and can't be found on Itunes. Dont worry I've tried. haha. Beyond that, I like owning a physical copy; but for those songs I may just have to download the music (cause I can't really get a hold of it sadly).

Ya, can't stand them anymore becasue of what they said in one of their concerts. the only song I'll listen to of them now is "reinventing your exit"[/b]

Could you enlighten me as to what they said?

Who doesn't or hasn't listened to them these days? haha. They're good, but over popular. I'm not going to bash them cause they were the first "harder" band I ever learned to like. Now I've continued to move on to deeper and heavier forms of metal. Their best albums are their old ones though. Cries of the Past, Act of Depression. However its horrible I can't really get them cause they go for a bit over a hundred bucks (and they're basically five songs each) cause they're rare and out of print.[/b]

I possess.

You should PM me, and we will talk.