CTF....

Reincarnate

This thing  

1. 1. This thing

this is a llama

llama.jpg

and this is an alpaca

alpaca_sample.jpg

the one in you picture is smaller so it is an alpaca. it is a type of a llama but it is smaller and Alpacas are also usually solid colored where llamas have more then one color.

they both spit and they are both nasty creatures though. will you tell us the reason for the post?

Guest FirefromtheEast
they both spit and they are both nasty creatures though.[/b]

awww.. they don't look nasty. I want one already. I want a camel too.

will you tell us the reason for the post?[/b]

The one he posted has got no legs! :scared:

The one he posted has got no legs![/b]

no fraid it most likely does have legs. sorry about being a no it all but near my old church there was a llama farm and she totes them around in an old school bus but like camels they can fold their legs up under them when they lay down and then all that fur is hiding the knob of its legs

Guest FirefromtheEast
no fraid it most likely does have legs. sorry about being a no it all but near my old church there was a llama farm and she totes them around in an old school bus but like camels they can fold their legs up under them when they lay down and then all that fur is hiding the knob of its legs[/b]

Being a know it all about llamas is a wonderful quality. Don't be sorry about it. :D

With that knowledge in mind I must say: it still looks like a caterpillar........

no fraid it most likely does have legs. sorry about being a no it all but near my old church there was a llama farm and she totes them around in an old school bus but like camels they can fold their legs up under them when they lay down and then all that fur is hiding the knob of its legs[/b]

You are being right. ;)

However, I voted "camel worm."

Hahahahahaha. Oh my word. This thread is hilarious. I started cracking up after the first post.

So when I first read this, I thought you were asking what CTF was, and I was like "What on earth are we talking about?", then I saw the camel-worm picture, and was like "What the heck is he posting whatever THAT is for?"

And then I made the connection... And then came the laughter. That pic cracks me up...

A camel worm. It has no legs. Last time I checked alpacas and llamas both had legs.

I once went to an alpaca farm on vacation and they showed us how to tell alpacas and llamas apart and the different uses and stuff, but I don't remember.

And did anyone ever see that Suite Life of Zach and Cody episode about the llamas in Russia? And they go "Everyone knows the real money is in alpacas!"...eh it was funny. And I know I am lame, so you don't really need to point that one out. They actually have some pretty funny puns on that show....but I realize I am digging a hole.

Well, half of you have voted wisely.

That's not an Alpaca! That's a space station![/b]

I lol'd.

will you tell us the reason for the post?[/b]

Ever since I discovered the picture, I knew I had to find some reason to get it on CTF. This seemed like the most logical answer, though it took me a while to put it into effect.