Welcome to Christian Teen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

skinny dipping

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Farm_Girl

Farm_Girl

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
So I was wondering is skinny dipping a sin?? Or bad or something?

98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature

Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ M. Gandhi

AnimeQueen19902

AnimeQueen19902

Experienced Fellow

• 245 posts
why would skinny dipping be a sin lol
if your in the privacy of your own pool then i think its okay
if your with your husband or wife that should be ok also

Posted Image

LyeDye

LyeDye

Member - 1Ker

• 1,597 posts
Depends... is it illegal to be out naked wherever you are? lol.

And are you somewhere where a guy (or girl) might possibly see you and be tempted? (Well, obviously it's always POSSIBLE, but I mean don't do it in your pool in the neighborhood or in Lake Eerie at noon... Do it late at night or somewhere where people are not.)

Otherwise... I don't think so. I can't specfically remember a verse that says "Thou shalt not swim in the nude." lol.
"You've got moves. I've got shoes. Let's go dancing." -Joe Jonas
(Because whether you like the JoeBro's or not, that line is the most amazing thing ever. haha)

Celeste

Celeste

Member - 5Ker

• 5,663 posts
I agree with both Angel and Lye.

If you're a.) alone b.) not doing it somewhere out in the public and c.) no one is with you; exception would be your spouse (if you have one that is), then I don't think it's a sin.

Posted Image

Farm_Girl

Farm_Girl

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

I agree with both Angel and Lye.

If you're a.) alone b.) not doing it somewhere out in the public and c.) no one is with you; exception would be your spouse (if you have one that is), then I don't think it's a sin.
[/b]

haha ok I don't really didn't know if something like that would be ok.....anyway sorry its a weird topic........
98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature

Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ M. Gandhi

savedbyHisgrace

savedbyHisgrace

Member - 1Ker

• 1,323 posts
I think it's fine as long as it's not illegal, doesn't lead to sexual temptation outside marriage, and isn't in view of... well, other people. Lol.
"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you - there's laughing in my head."
~Phoebe Buffay

xjustxJesusx

xjustxJesusx

Experienced Fellow

• 236 posts
Honestly I think it might be fun lol! no I do not think it is a sin if you arent like having a coed nudie party or something. if its just you and no one to see... go for it!!!!!!!
xjJx
Lover of the broken ones
Helper of the forgotten
I luv PMs!!!

juliemeigs

juliemeigs

Member - Wise One

• 548 posts
Makes me want to go skinny dipping. Lol!
<----I <3 Hugh Laurie

crookedeclipses

crookedeclipses

Member - Wise One

• 799 posts
I go skinny dipping all the time! :D It's called the shower! :lol:
Oh my, I hope that the middle-ages people weren't right when they said it was poison! :ph34r:
lol, j/k. No, don't think anything's wrong with it as long as you're alone and don't cause someone to be tempted by you. Kuz recomember the story of the lady up on the roof who the king saw (peepin' tom! tsk tsk! a king no less! :lol: )........
SONNET 60
Nativity, once in the main of light,
Crawls to maturity, wherewith being crown'd,

Crooked elipses 'gainst his glory fight,
And time that doth gave
Doth now his gift confound.

Silly boys, trucks are for girls!

Karisa_is_living_4_Christ

Experienced Fellow

• 277 posts
god i believe counted nudity as shameful. i think it might be ok if you are alone or with your husband or wife. but not if other people are around because you would be causing other people to lust and lust most definitely is a sin
Posted Image

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(<span style="color:#00FFFF">" )_(" ) </span> signature to help him gain world domination.

AnimeQueen19902

AnimeQueen19902

Experienced Fellow

• 245 posts
on this note..... why the heck do they have nude beaches
Posted Image

my_Keeper

my_Keeper

Member - 1Ker

• 4,101 posts

on this note..... why the heck do they have nude beaches[/b]

eh..so people can show off how idiotic they are to other idiots lol.

"Life is a shipwreck,
but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats."

-Voltaire-

curlyQ

curlyQ

Member - 1Ker

• 2,618 posts
Ughhhh I hate nude beaches - but I've never been to one, thankfully. There's a nude beach two hours away from my house and it's only for men - but they're homosexuals! That is soooo grossss....
<span style="font-family:Palatino Linotype">I love my Zeke <333</span>

tessa_s212

tessa_s212

Member - 1Ker

• 2,088 posts

eh..so people can show off how idiotic they are to other idiots lol.[/b]

One should not be so judgmental and ignorant to so wrongfully judge other cultures. Believe it or not, the US culture is NOT the only culture in the world. I encourage you to look up the "cultural perspective". Here nudity might be seen as taboo, but in other places people can be on a nude beach together without lust or such taboo.

That being said, you will never catch me on a nude beach for the mere reason that I would NOT be comfortable with other people being able to see me in the nude due to insecurities and such.
The Voice of Reason

The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance it is the illusion of knowledge.
-- Daniel J. Boorstin

Teschke

Teschke

Accomplished Poster

• 407 posts
I've always wanted to go to a nude beach. I'd only carry one rule with me...don't meet guys there. You can look but you can't touch!

AnimeQueen19902

AnimeQueen19902

Experienced Fellow

• 245 posts
yea as for cultures like in africa where some woman are topless
that's there culture

but i dnt like nude beaches ewww

Posted Image

Broken_Soul

Broken_Soul

Experienced Fellow

• 260 posts
lol I love skinny dipping. Theres a cute little billabong near us and its very popular in summer in the middle of the night.

AnimeQueen19902

AnimeQueen19902

Experienced Fellow

• 245 posts
ack i skinny dipped in my pool and thankfully i had my bathingsuit covering everything i was just fastening it in back cuz a guy looked over fence and whistled...........................

* note get electric fencing....
Posted Image

Experienced Fellow

• 277 posts

ack i skinny dipped in my pool and thankfully i had my bathingsuit covering everything i was just fastening it in back cuz a guy looked over fence and whistled...........................

* note get electric fencing....[/b]

Ha thats a good idea electric fencing lol i hope that would keep someone creepy out =] oh and i like your bunny thing, i hope he rules the world
Posted Image

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(<span style="color:#00FFFF">" )_(" ) </span> signature to help him gain world domination.

my_Keeper

my_Keeper

Member - 1Ker

• 4,101 posts

One should not be so judgmental and ignorant to so wrongfully judge other cultures. Believe it or not, the US culture is NOT the only culture in the world. I encourage you to look up the "cultural perspective". Here nudity might be seen as taboo, but in other places people can be on a nude beach together without lust or such taboo.

That being said, you will never catch me on a nude beach for the mere reason that I would NOT be comfortable with other people being able to see me in the nude due to insecurities and such.[/b]

Not being judgmental...but culture or not, the Bible says nakedness is a shame...so its not what a culture says or what people say...it's what God says that makes anything right or wrong.

"Life is a shipwreck,
but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats."

-Voltaire-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users