Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Farm_Girl

skinny dipping

30 posts in this topic

why would skinny dipping be a sin lol

if your in the privacy of your own pool then i think its okay

if your with your husband or wife that should be ok also

Depends... is it illegal to be out naked wherever you are? lol.

And are you somewhere where a guy (or girl) might possibly see you and be tempted? (Well, obviously it's always POSSIBLE, but I mean don't do it in your pool in the neighborhood or in Lake Eerie at noon... Do it late at night or somewhere where people are not.)

Otherwise... I don't think so. I can't specfically remember a verse that says "Thou shalt not swim in the nude." lol.

I agree with both Angel and Lye.

If you're a.) alone b.) not doing it somewhere out in the public and c.) no one is with you; exception would be your spouse (if you have one that is), then I don't think it's a sin.

I agree with both Angel and Lye.

If you're a.) alone b.) not doing it somewhere out in the public and c.) no one is with you; exception would be your spouse (if you have one that is), then I don't think it's a sin.[/b]

haha ok I don't really didn't know if something like that would be ok.....anyway sorry its a weird topic........

Honestly I think it might be fun lol! no I do not think it is a sin if you arent like having a coed nudie party or something. if its just you and no one to see... go for it!!!!!!!

I go skinny dipping all the time! :D It's called the shower! :lol:

Oh my, I hope that the middle-ages people weren't right when they said it was poison! :ph34r:

lol, j/k. No, don't think anything's wrong with it as long as you're alone and don't cause someone to be tempted by you. Kuz recomember the story of the lady up on the roof who the king saw (peepin' tom! tsk tsk! a king no less! :lol: )........

god i believe counted nudity as shameful. i think it might be ok if you are alone or with your husband or wife. but not if other people are around because you would be causing other people to lust and lust most definitely is a sin

on this note..... why the heck do they have nude beaches[/b]

eh..so people can show off how idiotic they are to other idiots lol.

Ughhhh I hate nude beaches - but I've never been to one, thankfully. There's a nude beach two hours away from my house and it's only for men - but they're homosexuals! That is soooo grossss....

eh..so people can show off how idiotic they are to other idiots lol.[/b]

One should not be so judgmental and ignorant to so wrongfully judge other cultures. Believe it or not, the US culture is NOT the only culture in the world. I encourage you to look up the "cultural perspective". Here nudity might be seen as taboo, but in other places people can be on a nude beach together without lust or such taboo.

That being said, you will never catch me on a nude beach for the mere reason that I would NOT be comfortable with other people being able to see me in the nude due to insecurities and such.

I've always wanted to go to a nude beach. I'd only carry one rule with me...don't meet guys there. You can look but you can't touch!

ack i skinny dipped in my pool and thankfully i had my bathingsuit covering everything i was just fastening it in back cuz a guy looked over fence and whistled...........................

* note get electric fencing....

ack i skinny dipped in my pool and thankfully i had my bathingsuit covering everything i was just fastening it in back cuz a guy looked over fence and whistled...........................

* note get electric fencing....[/b]

Ha thats a good idea electric fencing lol i hope that would keep someone creepy out =] oh and i like your bunny thing, i hope he rules the world

One should not be so judgmental and ignorant to so wrongfully judge other cultures. Believe it or not, the US culture is NOT the only culture in the world. I encourage you to look up the "cultural perspective". Here nudity might be seen as taboo, but in other places people can be on a nude beach together without lust or such taboo.

That being said, you will never catch me on a nude beach for the mere reason that I would NOT be comfortable with other people being able to see me in the nude due to insecurities and such.[/b]

Not being judgmental...but culture or not, the Bible says nakedness is a shame...so its not what a culture says or what people say...it's what God says that makes anything right or wrong.

I don't find anything shameful about nudity or the human body and I respect other cultures who do partake in nudity such as inidigenous tribes over in Africa. To each their own though.

Not being judgmental...but culture or not, the Bible says nakedness is a shame...so its not what a culture says or what people say...it's what God says that makes anything right or wrong.[/b]

Where does it say that??!!

I am not ashamed of my body...most of the time.

Like most people have already said, as long as you are in private, not causing others to stumble, ect...

But unless you know you are completely alone, is there really a point? It's either nothing, or 1/4 yard of thin fabric. I have no objection to bathing suits. haha

If I want an adrenaline rush, I'll gladly go on a rollercoaster because...well, I like my clothing, thank you very much! lol

naww skinny dipping isnt really a sin, unless you do it in some lust provoking way i guess..

never done it and dont plan to!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0