Hockey

Leksea

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I hate shootouts.[/b]

Haha, I don't really like them all that much when the Pens are in them (mostly because they are more than likely going to lose). But I like watching them between other teams. Pens lost again today 6-1 to the Florida Panthers. Not really a surprise with the way they've been playing.....

^ They don't show very many Sharks games around here...... The Pens have been doing terrible. Anyway, did anybody watch the Outdoor Classic? It was a pretty good game. Although I was hoping it would go into a shoot-out like year.[/b]

I wanted to watch the Winter Classic, but the Spartans were in a bowl game which is more rare than the Red Wings playing a hockey game outside, haha, so my dad wanted to watch that, so i ended up goin to the mall, and i watched the highlights on the greatest channel on earth, ESPN. I like the Wings to repeat honestly this year. The Sharks wont go all the way.

I like the Wings to repeat honestly this year.[/b]

I don't think I want the Red Wings to take the Stanley Cup again but they have been playing well. And since all of my teams look like they won't make the playoffs...... The Boston Bruins have been doing really good lately too. The Pens actually won last night against the Thrashers (although I was actually cheering for the Thrashers. Go Armstrong and Christensen!!!!). The night before that though, the Rangers beat us 4-0. I wonder if the Pens broke their losing streak? We'll see....

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody watch The All-Star game? I was glad Malkin won the accuracy competition. But I really wanted Martin St.Louis to win the breakout competition, but Ovechkin won again. There were some pretty awsome moves by a few players though. I love watching that. But the actual game, it was cool that it went into a shoot-out and I was glad that the East won :D .

• 2 weeks later...