Volleyball

Milly

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite sport, i get comments from people saying it is a girl sport. I would like to see them dig a ball that has just been spiked inside the 10 foot line. Awesome team sport, involves a lot of skill hand eye coordination and endurance. It is such a great team sport because there is a roll for everyone. If you tend to enjoy attacking, then you can spike in the front row. If you are more of a support player, yet want to influence your team greatly then go setter. Fun sport to play no matter who you are.

-Nick

Can anyone jump serve?

Just wondering.

I've bee practicing alomost daily.

I want to have it pretty consistent by the time tryouts roll around in July.[/b]

I can a bit, but it's usually not as powerful as my usual serve. We don't have tryouts, I'm so glad! I go to a really small public school, and not enough people play sports to force us to have tryouts. I usually play either side front row. I can't set, but I get some hard spikes down. The back row is my next strength, I'm really good with the digs!