Sign in to follow this  
BrittanyBMB

'Basic Instinct' Director Paul Verhoeven: Jesus Was Son of Mar

Total bogus. Crap, all of it. Just people trying to explain away Christianity as usual.

I dunno which is funnier... this or Jesus "not really dieing" on the cross and then walking away after they buried him.

Oh yes, Paul Verhoeven looks like Richard Dawkins :P

Yet another ridiculous conspiracy theory that will (probably) be accepted by members of the general public, but not by any qualified Bible scholars or historians.

One wonders in what kind of world movie directors are the ones to discover such earth shattering facts rather than people who spend decades studying the topic. :rolleyes:

I certainly have no intention of watching this nonsense....

How lol.

And it took him 20 years.

People can make up any story even if they don't have evidence. I'm going to make one up right now...

WWII didn't actually happen. Hitler never even existed. What did happen was that Chamberlain (The British PM of the time) and Roosevelt (The American Primeminister of the time) were both worried about losing their upcoming elections so decided together that they needed to start a war in order to rally the country behind them to gain support.

Because it wasn't practical to war with anyone, they paid the entire German population to pretend that there was someone called Hitler, and that there was a war. They did the same to the French population, and the soldiers who were involved. Oh and the Belgium population, and whatever other countries were invaded. The bombing of the UK was actually just some explosions made by the government to make the British population seem more believable.

Anyone could make up any story about anything with no evidence whatsoever