Favorite Male Member

HopeCline

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh so many....if I leave any out, forgive me.

Irish - Mike is oh, so popular on this thread! XD Well deserved. Like many others, he was the first person to talk to me on the chat, too. lol He's a good friend.

PurpleCheese - Alex!! What kind of pie are we having today?! XD Alex is my pie buddy. There's not much said, but he's a cool dude. Plus, his username is win. lol

Randomskill - Hilty!! Oh, how I miss you! I wish you would have been more entertained. lol Just funny and awesome. Most people know why.

Txrazorback96? - I can't remember the humber, but that's the gist of the username. Aaron is so nice. He talks to me like, everyday. Makes me feel loved. lol He listens to all my basketcase-y problems XD.

Spaks - JONATHAN!!!!!!!! <333 haha He's TALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he genuinely cares about everyone. Very optimistic, I love talking to him.

Cactus - Roo! Even before we got to talking, I loved reading his posts and hearing stories about him from Dusty and Hilty. lol Now I get to talk to him, and he's still cool! =D

Indiecore - Dusty! I originally came to this site to make good Christian friends and to be able to talk in a safe place with wonderful people who were united in Christ, and Dusty is like...idk, he's my homie. haha We can talk for hours about anything. Definitely my absolute fave, on the default that I've talked to him more than anyone else. lol

Honorable mentions: Zach D. and Yoda...they've been my game-playing buddies for the past few days. lol

Matthew91 - Very cool in the chat. =D More to come, I'm sure.

I can only think of two at this point.

Pointer- he was the nicest person to me and the only one who talked to me when I first came here(plus he's cool)

and

The Fuzz- He is just all out awesome, friendly, cool, amazing, youtube craz, person. Like my best buddy ^-^

Plus he really can cheer me up, and helps me out a ton.(all round great guy)

I can only think of two at this point.

Pointer- he was the nicest person to me and the only one who talked to me when I first came here(plus he's cool)

and

The Fuzz- He is just all out awesome, friendly, cool, amazing, youtube craz, person. Like my best buddy ^-^

Plus he really can cheer me up, and helps me out a ton.(all round great guy)[/b]

AH THE SOUP! I love!

• 11 months later...

Goodness! My old list made me want to cry. :cries:

So...pretty much everyone on my previous list, plus these (couple repeats)

Captain Jack Sparrow (For...well...go see his profile. :P)

Yoda (cuz he's my hubby)

The Escapist (Cuz he's awesome and he's an INFJ. Duh.)

Skywatcher (Huwla! Just a great friend. ^_^)

KeyserSoze (he's my cousin)

Eclipse (Win. He lost the game for reading this. ^_^)

JesussavedChris (Great friend, makes meh happeh)

Pointer (Win)

Umm...there's more. I know there's more. I'll add later cuz I gotta run.

Zach - My awesomely amazing hubby! <333 I love late night awkward phone conversations. :XD

Vasil - He was a sweetie...

Unconservative Christian - I don't know his name... Heck, we've never talked before, but I think he's quite awesome. ^.^ And I like his username.

Alex - My Vocaloid buddy. He's so talented and he likes anime! What's not to love?

AFriendlyAtheist - Also, don't know his name, but he has changed my outlook on atheism a bit.

Jacob (with a C) - HE IS SOOOOO ADORABLE!

And I love that he uses his "disadvantage" as an advantage.

Peter - He prayed for me when I thought I was dying. Prayed for 2 weeks. It really touched me. ^.^

Brian - Where is he?

~reluctant~ . . . Jack - He's alright.

Dan - He's cute, does martial arts, and he's Welsh.

Huw - Best admin ever (this is not my attempt at butt kissing). He'll also Welsh.

Peter (Eclipse)- My most favorite Canadian who says house for me.[/b]

LOL. Almost a month before we became a combo. B'aawww

Now!

my entire list

Chad [Pointer]

Andrew [The Reincarnate]

Captain Jack!

Jordan [Danjor]

Huw [skywatcher]

lololMatthew [-L-]

Jman

Peter [PietroChocko]

Riley [Mad Hatter]

Jako

Jake [solio De Gloria]

Mike [irish]

and I guess I will keep Peter [Eclipse] on my list. Since we've been together for a year and almost 2 months, and I moving to Canada and all that jazz. I guess he should stay on my list :P I loves him

If i left anyone off, I shall edit. My memory is crap :D

(Previous list)

DCYPL

Jesus Loves Us All

Klaas[/b]

I must add Jako. I always have fun when I talk to him.[/b]

Wow, this was around the time we first met! Haha. <3

Adding more to the list:

Mike [irish] - best older bro ever.

The FUZZ - because he always wins.

Peter [Eclipse] - my fellow Canadian :lol: I'm also most likely meeting him in Sept. :0

Capt. Jack Sparrow - just because.

Jake [soli Deo Gloria] - asjdriefkj <3 he's my son.

Jordan [Danjor] - he's a good friend :3

Anndd... I think that's all from me for now :P

Chris (Jesussavedchris)- CHRISWHOISHALLNEVERFORGETTOGREETAGAIN! ^-^; (Wonder if he still remembers that...)

Aaron (4of5Rocker)- Because he's amazingly polite and sweet... plus, he's Faith Approved XD

Alex (Purple Cheese)- Always fun to talk to. ^_^ Besides... I owe him some virtual yogurt and honey XD

Rob (RCB)- Stalking has never been so much fun... :lol:

TJ (TJB_GoingintoBattle)- RP BUDDEH! :D

Logos (Logos... huh, go figure... :P )- Because he's a brilliant writer/debater and I always enjoy being in RPs with him. Just wish I could meet him (like, in chat or bored) sometime...

whoa, maybe I should update:

Deeper: Skylar. The best man on here. Hands down. He is my best friend. He has put up the most with me and still loves me. I love that man :)

One With Him: RICO! Cody is still like my brother. Cody is still Cody and that's what I love about him.

-L-: Why the heck Matt changed his name, no clue. But that guy rocks.

Guitar Guy now Soli Deo Gloria: Jake. Still an awesome internet friend.

Irish: Has always been cool. We recently have been talking again. Very nice guy.

Drmrd: Cause he came to my church! That makes him win. lol. We used to have great conversations about the Lord on here.

Mr.Sugar: Haha Michael. You are so hilarious and fun to talk to. You have to be on my updated list.

There are others I would have to go back and look at my friends list.

4of5rocker - Aaron, he is the nicest guy! I always enjoy talking to him <3

Deeper - I hardly know him, but i know that he is a very good guy :)

-L- - matty! he is sweet to everyone!! And he is catholic <3

Godsent - Isaiah, he is random like I. And cares for me :)

Irish - just a very very sweet guy, who is genuine

Soli De Gloria - Jakob is just an awesome guy, and fun to hangout and be with. He also is very educated on his faith, and of the bible which is very honorable.

Oooh! I didn't know this thread existed!

4of5Rocker: My sunshiny hubby who I will love forever!

RCb: ROBBIE :D I love his accent. No, I LOVE his accent.

preacherson_112: Yea, you don't come on like EVER which makes me teary eyed but you will always be one of my favorites. Always.

Jesussavedchris: Meh daddeh. :D Cwis the awesome!!!

Sk8terguy92 (?) and Colton B: My sons who need to come back to CTF and talk to their mother. :P

txrazorback89 (??? you know who you are): You also need to come back to CTF but I love you anyways. Its always fun talking to you! And hard to stop.

:)

Glow

Guest FirefromtheEast

I made a list awhile ago, so I`ll start again. I`m going by screenames only because I`m lazy.

First, I will mention Jack Sparrow, but I order him to sit in the corner for what he said about me in his "favourite girl" post.

afriendlyatheist

AquinasD

Pointer

The Reincarnate

Irish

Decoy

Soli Deo Gloria (I will have to get used to this name)

Suitman

SamoX19

Danjor

-L-

ThunderSon

Phiki (where are you...?)

Yoda

Skywatcher

Yoshi

Jman

4of5Rocker

yellow_harvest