A Rather Unconventional Christian

Hello, my name is Carrie. I'm new here and I thought I'd post a little about myself...

Although I was raised Christian I've spent most of my life ignoring God and basically just doing what I wanted to do. Recently I've joined a new church and started on an Alpha course. I want to get to know God and live my life for Him.

I've suffered from depression and been a self harmer since the age of 12. I also suffer from anxiety and agorophobia. I'm struggling to put an end to my self harming once and for all, but it's hard because I've been addicted for 7 years now.

I've been an ethical vegetarian since the age of 13 and a vegan since I was 18. (This means no meat, milk, cream, cheese, eggs, honey, leather etc.) No whey!

I have 9 piercings (lip, tongue, nose, eyebrow, belly and two in each ear - stretched). Looking around at church, I feel like a rather unconventional christian!

It would be nice to get to know some of you, you seem like a nice bunch ^_^

Ooooh, I live in the UK too :D.

Welcome to CTF Carrie! I hope you continue to like CTF and find it beneficial ;).

I went on an Alpha course last year and I really enjoyed it :). It's awesome that you want to get to know God :clap:!

I have my left ear stretched too... to 4mm. Not very big, but I think they're awesome. I like piercings too, but I only want to get them on my ears. I have 5 at the moment :P.

welcome aboard.

having lots of peircings aren't new around here, a while ago we had a few members post pictures of their ears and there was alot of metal in their ears. (back in 2006) I personally don't have any piercings because I couldn't stand to put holes in my ears

Guest FirefromtheEast

Hey! Hope you enjoy the forums ^_^

Being different is awesome; great to have you here.

I have my nose and ears peirced. :D