Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
leadmeintothelight

A Rather Unconventional Christian

Hello, my name is Carrie. I'm new here and I thought I'd post a little about myself...

Although I was raised Christian I've spent most of my life ignoring God and basically just doing what I wanted to do. Recently I've joined a new church and started on an Alpha course. I want to get to know God and live my life for Him.

I've suffered from depression and been a self harmer since the age of 12. I also suffer from anxiety and agorophobia. I'm struggling to put an end to my self harming once and for all, but it's hard because I've been addicted for 7 years now.

I've been an ethical vegetarian since the age of 13 and a vegan since I was 18. (This means no meat, milk, cream, cheese, eggs, honey, leather etc.) No whey!

I have 9 piercings (lip, tongue, nose, eyebrow, belly and two in each ear - stretched). Looking around at church, I feel like a rather unconventional christian!

It would be nice to get to know some of you, you seem like a nice bunch ^_^

Hey Carrie! Yay, another UK'er!

Lol, glad we seem like a nice bunch ;) Hope we live up to that impression.

-Emma

Ooooh, I live in the UK too :D.

Welcome to CTF Carrie! I hope you continue to like CTF and find it beneficial ;).

I went on an Alpha course last year and I really enjoyed it :). It's awesome that you want to get to know God :clap:!

I have my left ear stretched too... to 4mm. Not very big, but I think they're awesome. I like piercings too, but I only want to get them on my ears. I have 5 at the moment :P.

Hey, welcome! I'm C.B. It's awesome you're getting back into God. Hope you enjoy CTF! The majority of us aren't too crazy . . .

Ooooh snap! Your ear is lovely. I posted mine on here somewhere...

Ears.jpg

There they are! :lol:[/b]

It's almost like you have six ears...

welcome aboard.

having lots of peircings aren't new around here, a while ago we had a few members post pictures of their ears and there was alot of metal in their ears. (back in 2006) I personally don't have any piercings because I couldn't stand to put holes in my ears

Hey! Hope you enjoy the forums ^_^

Being different is awesome; great to have you here.

I have my nose and ears peirced. :D

You know what Carrie, you're absolutely right, we're the nicest people in the world. :D

Nah, I'm joking. I hope you enjoy your stay here though.

Allan.