True Or False!

Memories

Very true. Well, I'm more grossed out than scared of spiders, though I suppose that is part of the fear response to keep humans away from animals that have some significant likelihood of being poisonous. I don't mind certain little house spiders, but most spiders, especially big ones, make me scream and cover my eyes. It's an involuntary response for me. For what it's worth, pictures of big spiders from other parts of the world freak me out way more than most spiders that I'll come across around where I live IRL. So, it's not even rational based on whether or not they can bite me.

True/False: You are afraid of snakes.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

False, kinda numb to it lol 

T/f, you like birds?

(The Area 51 thing was kinda real as far as I know, but it was literally just a bunch of people hanging out on the outskirts of the area, taking pictures and stuff. I don't think anyone was stupid enough to charge headfirst into a military base, which surprised me cuz I assumed at least one person would chance their arm)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I guess more true than false. I'm getting back into exercising which is making me stronger, and I can generally pick up and carry light-to-medium loads of things. But, I wouldn't say I'm that strong, especially in my arms. I don't lift weights (of any size). And, the time I relatively recently arm wrestled a friend (in class as part of a team building exercise, lol), I handily loss. It was a girl the same age as me who is a bit shorter so we were well matched, but she obviously has/had significantly stronger arms than me. So, I don't know exactly. 

True/False: You enjoy exercising.