Achronos

Ctf Official Dating Debate

I thought that person was being serious *facepalm*

I was like 'Not consummated? 14 kids? Oh well, maybe they adopted.'

I aspire to become this person on the forums now. You know, continue the legacy.

I aspire to become this person on the forums now. You know' date=' continue the legacy.[/quote']

Not many can ever match the wit of what was Egoleech.

I would say 15 or 16. At 15, they should be mature enough, but they are still not old enough to drive. I mean I am 16 tomorrow, but I am also more mature for my age, so I think I'd be able to date, but I don't date just anybody, so I have been single my whole life. I wouldn't date someone that I couldn't see myself marrying in the future. By 16, people kind of know what they're looking for, they can drive (in most cases), and they should be mature enough. I don't know, that's just me.

No is not a defense against dating.

You must be more clear.

I think dating is a fantastic idea. People should do it more often.

BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS THREAD IS LIKE?

It's like this dude:

elmonstruosinnombre1.JPG

AND YOU ALL ARE THE STUPID-HEAD SURGEON WHO TOOK THE BULLET OUT OF HIS HEAD.

*grumble grumble*

My parents told me that I could date when I am 16 and I'm 17 know but when I was a freshman in high school I never had a boyfriend before or anything, but what I did was I watched. I watched all the other people who had boyfriends and girlfriends and I saw all the things that they went through. ESPECIALLY the heart brakes and that made me realize that I don't want to go through that, but also it showed me that almost all guys are very immature. so I would say that the right age to date would be at like 18, because that is when your the most ready and are more mature. and plus even though society today thinks it's ok to date at any age I think you should wait for a while because the whole point of dating someone is to see if they are the one that your suppose to be with the rest of your life.

I think it's only natural for those in their early teens to 'go out'. Now, I'm not talking serious dating here. No lip locking, spit swapping or any of that mess. But young teenagers are always going to have crushes and little 'boyfriends' and 'girlfriends' in school. It's a part of life/growing up. But for serious dating (seeing each other outside of school), I'd say 16. And for unsupervised dates, probably 17-18. Years ago, I probably would've said differently. But since I know what I was doing at 16...

You know what? Let's just say 20 to date! XD

Why? Why? This thread came from 2004! How did it survive 9 years?

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, PLEASE CAN IT JUST DIE?

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, PLEASE CAN IT JUST DIE?

I feel like someone should just archive it to prevent these bizarre resurrections.

Courting rocks! Lol, it's my prefered method of dating.

Cyber high five!

I'm 16 and have no... What's the word....need?to date...courting on the other hand.... I'm fine with just being friends till I'm married...but that's coming from a homeschooled 16yearold...

And wow....this is from 2004.....

Edited by Jennyson