Sign in to follow this  
Delaney

Diary Of A Teenage Girl Series

Has anyone else read this three-part series? I actually read the first three books two years ago, then read about 180 pages of the fourth book today. It's an amazing series, which actually consists of three parts: Caitlin's Story, Chloe's Story, and I think it's Kim's Story. I'm still on Caitlin's series, which is about a teenage girl going through high school and college while finding God along the way in everything she does. It's a very amazing series by Melody Carlson -- you can learn about the books here!

Yeah, I love theses books. they are very good. the only ones i havent really gotten into were the Kim books. i loved the Catlin and Chloe series. they were my favortie.

if you like these books, you should check out Christy Miller series by Robin Jones Gunn. they are similar.

God bless.

-Courtney

I've read the Caitlyn ones. They are good :) Melody Carlson is a great author. I like her color series too.

I've read the first one.

=) It was definitely an amazing book! Definitely one that a Christian teenage girl should read!

I've read every series, kim, chloe, and Caitlin.

except for the last chloe book, never could find it without having to bye it.

SO GOOD! I strongly suggest that everyone try them out!

I'm a guy and found these books to be the best series I've ever read. I've read all of them now, including the new one about Kim's cousin Maya. Personally, I like Kim the best, though Caitlyn is a close second.