Do You Go To A Public/private School, Or Homeschool?

Do you go to a Public/Private school, or Homeschool?  

1. 1. Do you go to a Public/Private school, or Homeschool?

• Less than, or equal to, 500
    • More than 500 but less than, or equal to, 1,000
    • More than 1,000, but less than or equal to, 2,000
    • More than 2,000 but less than or equal to, 3,000
    • More than 3,000
    • 1 (Homeschooled)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

small small school

we freaked when we got new carpet for our gym. oh yea

prek through 12 in one building, except kidnergarten which is in a module 20 feet from the building. oh and we have a day care in the main building. so we could all fit if it weren't for that.

we may be breaking 300 students, but I'm not sure. its great, we're really close and its just so amazzinggg!

I'm one of those sheltered hermits called homeschoolers.

>_>

I jokes.

But, yeah, I've been homeschooled all my life. I'll be going to college in two years, wrapping up my high school education at the same time, then going on to finish my college education and everything.

I go to what would be called a public school in America. Over here its called a state school, I think.

Mine is actually a college, but its what you would call 'high-school'. Over here I've already done high school.

Its age 14-16 (compulsary) then 16-18 (not compulsary).

It has over 2500 pupils in it. I guess its okay. One of the best in the city.

Home-schooled. I was in public school until 10th grade when we moved and the school was horrible. If I was in public school I'd be starting my junior year. But because I'm home-schooled, I'm starting my senior year. And I'll be starting college the fall of 09. Did I mention I'm only 15 :P

i just graduated from a public school this year. there are more than 3000 students who go to my school. our graduating class had 807 people. the incoming senior class for 2008 has 900 students in its class. i can't imagine sitting through all those names being read.

Public school. Over 2,000 people. Pretty big.

No offense but I would kill myself if I were homeschooled or went to a private school (no joke).

I need to be around a lot of people to be happy, and I need to be able to have freedom (no uniforms, no one telling me whether or not I can dye my hair and pierce my face.

My parents tried to send me to a Christian school once and I told them, I said "Um, I'll kill myself if I go there. You can try it, and I guarantee I'll be dead in a week. You know, Marilyn Manson went to a private Christian school of all his life, and look how he turned out." So they didn't send me.

The Christian school around here though is absolute crap. Hardly anybody there is actually a Christian, they get sent there on punishment. There's a lot of criminal druggy kids who go there and start trouble because they just get sent there as a punishment. My friend, she grew up there and had sex with over 5 guys by the time she was in the 9th grade. It's stupid. And all the girls there wear their skirts really high up and stuff.

My aunt sent my cousin there for the 2nd grade, and he has a good judgment of people and even he said "Trust me mom, these people are weird."