Sign in to follow this  
Deeper

'gay' Man Sues Bible Publishers

He's going after the wrong guys. He should be going after the guy who owns the printing press that puts out this horrible material (note: sarcasm). In fact - he should sue the company that BUILT the printing press and the people who produce the ink! It's THEIR fault.

Edit: Oh! And the logging company that harvested the trees that were used as paper.[/b]

That is a very good idea. I mean seriously, when I read that I almost threw up. It is kind of....oh whats the word....stupid? :lol:

No, shouldnt even go after the people who printed it. Should go after God the actual author.

I saw this and was appalled but then again I have to say

In 1970, I Corinthians 6:9 read as followed-

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulteres, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effiminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind.

In 1982 ,the same scripture read like this-

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived, neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodimites.

In 2001 the same scripture reads like this-

Surely you know that the people who do wrong will not inherit God’s kingdom. Do not be fooled, those who sin sexually, worship idols, take part in adultery, those who are male prostitutes, or men who have sexual relations with other men, those who steal, are greedy, get drunk, lie about others, or rob thses people will not inherit God’s kingdom.[/b]

those three quotes are different versions. he is making an argument on 3 different translations

sure, but the the original translation still refers to men who are with other men in sexual relations, and effeminate is a catamite, the person who is opposite the sodomite. From one of my earlier posts (I explain a few things from the KJV bible)

sure, I agree, but do you know what abusers of themsleves with mankind is the translation of? ἀρσενοκοίτης (arsenokoitēs, 733) which means one who lies with a male as with a female, a sodomite

Do you know what effeminate meant in the old text as well? μαλακός (malakos, 3120 effeminate, of a catamite, a male who submits his body to unnatural lewdness,

The Geneva Bible states that a buggerer nor a wanton will enter the kingdom of God. Buggerer means a sodomite or one who practices unnatural sexual relations. The Bible says in Romans that a man laying with a man is unnatural. a wanton is a lewd person.[/b]