Sign in to follow this  
Deeper

'God bless your credit card'

'God bless your credit card'

2 Timothy 3

1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! 6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, 7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith; 9 but they will progress no further, for their folly will be manifest to all, as theirs also was.

"Especially at a time like this when there is dire need, people run the risk of losing their faith in the Lord in this way. God will provide for your needs, but not your greed." (someone in the article)

I can understand willingly making a donation like that, but he's just being really greedy like that. It's rediculous. Or however you spell it.

:badword: :shocking: :mad1: :evil:

Why people are still falling for that (blatantly) false prophet is both heartbreaking and maddening. Do you think that.. um... "human".. even believes there's a God at all? If he did, why would he continually abuse His name in order to make himself money?

For some more of Benny Hinn's peverted "theology" (as well as similiar heretics), see this and the remaining ones in the series "Christianity in Crisis."

shame, interesting thing to think about though...

it matters and it doesn't.

being a slave to your debtors and saying "God Bless", who was the first to establish credit... tis a shame.

and if I may make a side question... what dictates the value of the US dollar?

;) I can bless my own credit card for free. In fact, I bet I can get a priest to do it for free too. They'd probably just look at me funny for a while.

Why people are still falling for that (blatantly) false prophet is both heartbreaking and maddening. Do you think that.. um... "human".. even believes there's a God at all? If he did, why would he continually abuse His name in order to make himself money?

For some more of Benny Hinn's peverted "theology" (as well as similiar heretics), see this and the remaining ones in the series "Christianity in Crisis."[/b]

I hear you, but you know what is a great scripture that everyone not just benny hinn should really sit back and think about and examine our selves is

Romans 2:24 For “the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you,†as it is written.

This is Paul's address to the Roman church. He's saying that the gentiles blaspheme God basically because of our hypocrisy. we speak on one thing and then do exactly what we told others not to do. You know what I am saying?

Stupid and crazy people are a constant source of entertainment. This combines them both! If Nancy Grace gets involved I'll be laughing for a week!