Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

Shady

A Reason And A Way to Fight For Purity

56 posts in this topic

Thank you for this thread, I can't manage to hold on for at least 5 days LOL, and for every time i do it, I feel like I'm disconnected to Him, so maybe I'll ask forgiveness to Him and then I'll do the things on this thread, thank you so much :D

Thank you for this, I tend to find that the more you focus on it and worry about it, the more you are likely to fall away...Just trust in Jesus Christ, for he overcame the world :)

Wow, this is great, really useful! I have struggled with it, too. I have been going strong though for quite a while but this is really encouraging! I'm so glad i found this site. Thanks!

This is great man. Im sure atleast 9/10 men struggle with this issue and it seemed to help alot! Todays devil society fuels the lust and it isnt even something that is looked down upon, rather a "normal human function"

This is great man. Im sure atleast 9/10 men struggle with this issue and it seemed to help alot! Todays devil society fuels the lust and it isnt even something that is looked down upon, rather a "normal human function"

> 9/10

I don't know where you live mate, but here it's like 1.41421/10 men.

Where I live, Christianity is rarely seen these days.

Ietsism is florishing.

Though I have stayed away from masturbation from a while, it still, of course, remains an ongoing temptation. many days are quite easy now that I've begun to live without it, but some days there is pressure. I have found this subreddit to be a useful resource: NoFap—even if you don't use Reddit, it is encouraging and many guys share tips and stories on how to stay pure. It is not a Christian community (that is to say, most people on it are not Christians), and it is very informal, but if you guys need extra support, taking a look at this might be a good idea for you :) and of course my inbox is open :)