Confessions

HopeCline

didjoo miss out on the epic skeaping last night, too? ;-;

Nope. ^_^ I was there. XD

I wish I could "like" posts on CTF. ._. Your posts are amazing. <3 I loooove to read them...because it seems like you have a seriously level head. Whether I agree with everything you post is irrelevant. In fact, sometimes you argue the opposite of what I think, and I find your posts make more sense than everyone else's. Kudos, my friend. Kudos.

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-You...make me...so angry. Stop talking. Please. I don't like it when my temper flares up, and I normally don't have a temper. So if you're ticking me off this much, I can tell you with some certainty that you're being absolutely stupid. You go against everything that holds true. Everything that defines the kind of truth we're supposed to stand for. The hope, the love, the encouragement. My gosh. Don't you see? It's people like you that make the rest of the world despise the wonderful message that could save their lives. They hate our belief system, and now I see why. In fact, I hate our belief system if THAT'S what it's about. SO SHUSH. GAH.

Lord, open his eyes. ._.

I really really really dislike you. You have diarrhea of the mouth, and a constipated brain. And it shows. :3 It might be closer to tolerable if you didn't make me wanna puke.

I certainly hope I don't come across as creepy. D: Because I really enjoy you and your company. >.<

I'm really glad you're not looking for a relationship. Because that would just mess with my brain like none other. We needs to hang out more often.

I think you're amazing and all that stuff, but it annoys me how conservative you are sometimes. Yes I say nice things. Doesn't mean I like you at all, GOSH. >:o

I swear I'm going to talk to you at some point.

WAY TO LEAVE, YOU FRIKKING JERK. You said you wouldn't, and you did. but then again, what was I to expect, looking at your track record? I don't know why I ever held my hopes against you, they always fell flat.

This thread really makes me wonder who's talking about me and who's not. =P

I am so,so sick of you. Every time I see you,you're just so...cold. So cold. I have to put on a scarf when I'm around you! I mean,yeah,I liked you at first,but now I'd wish you'd go away...or somehow melt your heart of ice.

SEND MEH TO ORIENTATION NOAW!!!...I wanna work. ;_; I'm bored.

Ok,you can stop talking about him. I mean seriously,I feel like I already know everything about the guy,besides his social security number. We could talk about something else,like say...music?

Wow, you couldn't be happy for ONE day, even when given an EPICALLY amazing reason to be? Gosh, you amaze me. Seriously, I can't imagine anyone having THAT many problems..

Anyway, way to mess up what could've been one of the best days of my life. :3

WHY do I insist on getting my hopes up? <.< All that gets me is disappointment.

Today has been irritating. I can't get comfortable, no matter where I am, my head feels like it's going to explode, this freaking medicine isn't working, it hurts to breathe, swallow, and talk...

Not to mention, I'm irritated at you for no particular reason other than my own inconvenience. >.< Oh, and the fact that you're all, "Oh, tomorrow blah blah blah." And then it didn't happen. >:|

Rawr. I just want today to be over.

It's like you don't want me to be good enough for you. And it's really annoying. Here I am doing all sorts of things for you without you asking, and you find something else to guilt trip me about. I'm sorry if my Biblically correct views aren't good enough for you. I could just leave, and then noting would get done, and I wouldn't have to anything for you at all. I know you're sick and having a difficult time, but you still ave your wits about you, and there's no reason to be getting on me like this, OR interrupting people left and right. Seriously, it's like you don't even recognize our voices unless we do something that's not okay in your own little world. I'm getting really sick of you.

After what I've just learned, I feel guilty for ever thinking my life was hard. ._. Those poor girls aren't even old enough to understand what is happening to them half the time, and yet I sit here and complain about a cold. And then, there are times when I get irritated because "guys nowadays have no chivalry." Well...those girls have never even met a guy who didn't rape them or sell them as property. v_v Perspective is a wonderful thing.

It's heart-wrenching...especially when I know there's not a thing I can do about it.

BUT I'm hopeful in knowing that there IS a God who can do ANYTHING about it. So...God? Please...do something about it. This should not be happening to your people. ;-; Especially not the children.

Going home always puts things in perspective for me. It's like going on a mini-three-hour-retreat, and I wonder if I shouldn't talk to you the way I have been for the last few months. I wonder if it gets in the way of my relationship with God as I understand it or if it strengthens it.

Trying to get over you... Trying... What a word, huh? I never thought you'd say that to me. Like ever... You broke my heart, and have not apologized yet? Yesterday, it had been exactly a month. And in 6 days (or so), it will be exactly two months since I fell for you... I'm listening to Owl City right now, trying not to think of you... But that doesn't even matter to you, does it...? ._.

i know she is your best friend but after you told me you experimented with her im so paranoid i hate the thought you are going to get drunk with her tonight and i hate you being with her without me

i wish you could see that im loosing weight rapidly and how much effort im actually putting in to get a job to save for a house

i wish you could freaking see just imagine how it feels it would be like me sharing a room with my ex you wouldnt like it neither do i

I feel like I let you down. But I do believe that deep down God has used this to humble me from my pride that good may come and I may better know how real and important it will be between us.

But it's okay. I'm still praying for you the same. <3

Real Life:

I wish I defriended you on facebook rather than the other way around. I don't like you, but when we were facebook "friends" I could at least stalk what you were up to.

I will do Your will, not my own. I will keep telling myself that, because even though I remember I still benefit from reminding myself.

- I can see that sometimes people don't agree with you, because you have a very unpopular opinion... But, I have to admit I actually agree with what you say about 89.4% of the time.

- Honestly... No. I think you're going to have to do this one by yourself.

- You. Chill pill. Now. Kthxbye ... What? You don't have any? Well, I have lots. I'll share with you, but eventually you need to get your own.