• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Islamofascists,

You don't get to "Behead those who insult the prophet."

Get out of this country. We don't want you here. :thumbdn:

Sincerely,

Australia.

It was great having lunch with you yesterday and our discussions about the mysteries of life.

That was probably the best church session I've ever had there. It's so much better when everyone is there, I wish it could be repeated every time.

Is this all going to work out? I don't think either of you are in a strong position financially or have really found any security in your lives. Please remember, once you are married, that love is patient and keeps no record of wrongs.

You... you made me feel bad, because of how much more committed you seem to be to the Gospel. If only you weren't a visiting preacher from South Africa, I could have gained a lot from your devotion and leadership.

Sigh. I could say "I hope the politicians are actually learning from this" but of course they completely lack the resolve. "I absolutely condemn the violence we saw yesterday" is really nothing more than words.

I think I'm handling this all wrong. And possibly leading you on. Ugh. I'm such a hypocrite, always telling people to just be straight with folks and yet I can't figure out a way to put it into words that for some likely stupid and incomprehensible reason I'm just not interested. I like going out dancing with you. I like hanging out with your group. But yea, after last night with those few moments of 'oh, obviously this is still a thing'. I'm kinda at a loss as to what to do here. :-P Sorry.

I'd love to tell you two what you put on me all through all those years, how you dug a pit for yourselves and pulled me deep inside with you, but like always, you'd both treat me like I was nothing but a mistake and call me crazy. Most children would have given up on you, but I'm still here, loving you and praying God will pull you out of the pit like He did me.

While good may have come out of it, I still don't appreciate you telling my family about my struggles. You wouldn't like it if I told your family about all of yours.

You look as innocent as a child when you sleep. I can't wait get your last name.

Get on to one child for hitting, and then tell her older brother to hit her back. Yeah. That's some godly parenting right there...

You talk about being godly, but then you talk about me behind my back about things I'm not doing when you don't even come to me and ask me to do them? You don't even do these things yourself. I'd love to not live with all of this, but I'm stuck here for now, trying to love you even through this contention I feel in the air. Here I thought you were starting to defeat the cliches, but you proved me wrong.

Spicy chicken sandwiches, you never seem to grow old, but you never seem to add on any weight. Oh, how I am addicted to you, but alas, I remain a twig. TT^TT Once more, fall and winter are going to be brutal. Why aren't you doing your job, McDonald's?

I told my cousin, who I've been wanting to see for forever now, that I couldn't see him today because I had to go get applications. You insist behind my back that I need a job, and when I show interest, say I want to go, and you say you'll take me, you decide not to go. Not only did I not see my cousin, but I didn't progress in getting a job. Thanks a lot. Wish you wouldn't say I'm a procrastinator when you're clearly the procrastinator.

K time to be serious (no Anchorman quotes in this post, promise!)

I dress modestly, strive to be a good witness at school, and try to carry myself like a lady.... and yet I still get guys hootin' and hollerin' at me so rudely in the halls? And the guys sending me mixed signals- that's gotta go, too.