HopeCline

Confessions

I know I'm not supposed to hate You, but sometimes I can't help it. I mean, how could I love You when you've done all this to him? I love him more than ANYTHING in the world.

Crappity crap crap crappyness and... crap. I knew it was coming, but I just completely oblivious. I, of all people, should have known you were there, and I just turned my back you.... and you knife me in the back. >.< Freaking Modern Warfare.

You know, I'm supersupersuper thankful for you and your kid words, encouragement, and willingness to put up with my whining. I love you for it, and I won't forget it anytime soon. <3 (this goes to several people, all of whom are complete angels.)

BAH I just want to rip the very talent out of your soul, and keep it for myself. There is now way someone should make something so adorable as what you make. Maybe I'll exchange it for my voice? :3

Kay dude. Stop getting mad. You're mad when you win. You're mad when you lose. There's just no pleasing you, is there?

Now watch me as I slowly fade away...

Ambition?! I has it! I will be supah awesome piano player!

Sapp.

I see a single word from you, but it means more than gold. Like always, you hold my heart it your hand with ease. Hold it, keep it tight, but don't crush it. Don't break me.

I just can't handle all this anymore, I just... can't. Apparently I'm a waste of time... Perhaps I should just stop breathing, because I'm obviously taking up valuable oxygen that could be better used by someone else.

I'll admit it, I'm lonely. I miss my friends from the Galveston campus like crazy and I feel like I'm getting lost in this giant school despite the awesome catholic program.... And you know whats funny? I'm not shy! If someone talks to me, I'll talk with them as long as they like! But I'm so afraid to start a conversation, so afraid to be a burden on anyone, to be where I'm not wanted. And whats worse is that this 'social-anxiety' as you called it is only escalating. I freak out buying food at the grocery store, I'm scared to ask the dude to change the oil in my truck (even though I'll pay them) and even though I want so badly too make friends I worry even more. I'm honestly afraid I'm gonna end up one of those people who never leaves their property. You know maybe it would work, self-suffinciy, a few animals, the few friends I have made who don't think I'm nuts stopping by...Don't try to shrink me! I don't want your pity! Its partially your fault in the first place.... But mostly mine, I really am too old for this arn't I?.... Ugh, Lord, hold me. I've got to be better... I can't live being nothing.

I'm super super sorry if I've offended you by that comment. It's just... yeah. there's no excuse for it, and I'm sorry. But I'm glad things have been panned out.

I dunno. The things that used to comfort me now confuse me. The things that used to repulse me now interest me. I honestly don't understand what's happening within me. Lord, I know you know what you're doing. I just don't understand it.

I want you gone. I wish a tidal wave would strike Dover and take you away with it,to the bottom of the sea where you belong.

I'm tired of being hurt by you and yourselfishness. I try to talk to you about it and you give me this stupid reply,like nothing you do is ever your fault.

I hate you,for what you did to me. I tried to let go of my resentment,tried to forgive,and it just won't come. The anger remains,coming back stronger each time.

I wanted to forgive you,but you step on me once again.

I want you to stop toying with my heart! I want you to feel the very pain you caused me. I want her to leave you.

I want justice for the pain you've caused me,the sleepless nights,the attempted suicide...

Dare I say it,I want revenge. You make me sick,and it's time you paid for hurting me...

~

I hate this loneliness I feel. Every day it grows,gnawing at my soul.

No one holds my hand when I'm scared,hugs me close when I cry. I'm well aware I'm not alone spiritually,but I'm longing for that physical touch,that warm,tender embrace,that romantic love that everyone raves about.

I want it,bad. I don't want to be hurt,but I desperatley long to be loved and cherished,and to do the same in return.

Is that too much to ask?

God,I want to honor you by waiting,but this loneliness is more than I can take. Can't you give me SOMEone? Please? this is getting too hard for me..

im so annoyed with you so much for being a good friend 1 happy birthday whilst your sat on the couch all night being morbid

GAAAAH. FORGET THE SANDWICH! I'm going for a walk.

I hate you phone bill. I hate you too you darn hippy. Get a haircut!

---------- Post added 01-26-2011 at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-25-2011 at 11:11 PM ----------

Some of us write the novels. Some of us inspire the novels. Some of us are the weirdos in the novels. Some of us are winning the game. Some of us are losing at our computer sudoku while eating spaghetti. (me)

And somehow, behind the scenes of all these interesting novel inspiring events, life goes on.

Oh thank god! I didn't know I had an Undo button.

I am done trying to pretend like it's all okay, because it's not. I'm sick and tired of not doing anything every time I see one on the road... And no one is stopping... >.>

I'm gonna try to best this, I really am this time. I will attempt, I will fail, and I will attempt again. I will not let fear stop me before I'm even started. God isn't about results, he is about love. I've just got to meet him half way and trust him to take care of the end product. Lord I'm scared out of my wits! But I'm realizing that I have allies, friends that will listen. I have no idea where I'm going. I think I'm doing your will and circumstance fights against me. I'm confused lord, I don't feel you, but I want to believe in you, want to trust you more than I've ever wanted to trust anyone. And I suppose that you've given me every reason, I just can't see it.

Thank you Sister Cele, this is so hard for me... but I'm starting to get it. (Note: Anyone who ever has the opportunity to get a spiritual director, I would highly recommend it)

I'm sorry your kids have been sick, please don't feel like I'm rushing this whole 'letter of rec thing', yea I have a deadline but its in God's hands.... I don't know how to say how much I appreciate it.

You are such a light, such an obviously Godly soul. Thank you.

I'm sorry I'm always busy when you call.... but really hun I do a lot more studying than you >_< Please don't be offended, thats honestly not what I'm going for.

Thank you Random person, Chelsey the physics major, for randomly striking up a conversation with me.... You don't know how much that made my day, my week even. Maybe I can be that for someone someday haha.

I had all but forgotten about you, and then you go and say things that completely blow my mind. I don't know how I could have ever thought about anyone else.

Just shut up and stop giving us Chritians a bad reputation. You say you're a Christian? Act like it for once. You haven't changed one bit since we were friends. (and I cringe at the thought of saying we were ever friends because all you did was lie to me and take advantage of how lonly I felt and how much I trusted you.) You've actually gotten worse. You don't talk as quietly as you think you do in Study Hall. I can hear you clear as day. Why don't you talk about something other than putting other people down behind their backs? Oh, wait! you can't. That would be admitting that you actually did something wrong.

I swore I would never say this, but you sir can stfu and gtfo and get on with your life because I can hear you. Yeah, remember saying "Sam Bullard thinks hes soooo cool..."?!

The worst thing that could ever happen to me is to be hated by you.

Danielle says that I would never be hated by you. She said, He could never hate you.

Owl. She's fat and bloated and she sprained my ankle last night simply because she could get away with it because of her condition. She'll be less fat in a week or two. Not because of a diet.

Nope she'll happily expel little doppelgangers from her body and then lick them and purr and be all motherly and I'll sit there and twitch for a while contemplating baby clothes and the rising cost of quality diapers.... for no apparent reason...since we're talking about the offspring of a cat.