HopeCline

Confessions

I feel broken, confused and lost. I really want to cry. I really want to just stand still or maybe even turn back time. I might know why you're doing this to me; I just don't know why I'm not responding. I'm too afraid. Please, get rid of my fear. Fear is not what I need now.

I'm...angry. At a lot of things. Everyone knows that life isn't fair, but it still sucks when things aren't in your favor. And it's not like I'm asking for much. Maybe a little understanding. Argh. I hate feeling like this, and it's happening more and more often lately.

Although I suppose these feelings are partially my fault. I let my expectations get too high. My imagination runs wild, aaaaand disappointment hits. And after you've been hit so many times, it starts to sting a little.

I am so lame. :3

But I feel so much better now. <3

YES. YESYESYESYESYESYES. OH. YES. Freaking yes.

You kinda dropped a huge bomb on my life, and it's screwing with my head. Now I don't know what to think. >.<

And thanks for helping me with my bomb. :3

You've no idea how wide open I've left myself to you. I've laid it all out in front of you, and I really hope I didn't mess it up. I cherish what we have, and I feel I may have threatened it. D:

Ugh, I'm really confused. I kinda hope someone hacked your facebook or something. I mean, of all the people in the world to tell me that, you were the least likely. I hope I'm dreaming, and you're still straight. :3

I'm sorry you can't drain me for all I'm worth. It must be terrible to put up with the only son who's doing anything with his life. AND YOURE TALKING ON THE EFFING PHONE ABOUT US.

Dude... if you realize how much this would mean to me, you would seriously consider it. Please don't just dismiss this. Remember those lists we made together? This was one of the things on it. I never realized how soon it would happen, but if this works out, I would be seriously happy. I love mission work, and I love you. Put those two things together, and I don't know that it could be bested.

So pleeeeease at least see what you can do. I mean, I know it's not likely to happen... but yeah... it would be cool.

I can't help but think of you. It hurts, but... eh. I'm dead inside without you. Hope you don't hurt like this.

You really need to shut up and stop relying on your understanding. <.< Every time you start spewing this nonsense, it ticks me off. You're one of the few people in the world who can actually get under my skin, and it's because of your sick, twisted view of theology. Really? Some of the things you say make me actually facepalm. You have no idea what you're talking about. So shut it. :3

I AM GOING TO SNAP! >:o

I can't take it anymore. ;-; I'm gonna end up doing something stupid and illogical, and I'll probably be happy about it. GAH! I mean, it's not that I'm unhappy. O_o Actually, I've been happier lately than I had been in awhile... regardless of what I told people.

BUT GAH! This is hard. ._. Please let it end soon.

3 Doors Down puts it into words pretty well. x)

I really miss you. Really, really, really miss you. You have the power to me go all giggly with your stupid jokes, because you're cool like that. I so wish we could keep in touch but, yeahhh it's kinda hard to do that now... It sucks that we can only see each other once in a blue moon. But, I guess that rarely seeing each other makes it even more special when we meet up! ^_^

I wish I had someone to make me smile again,to make me chuckle,to rant to,to plot world domination with.

Life sucks without your best friend. Girl,if there's anyway you can read this I MISS YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!

~~

You,man up and call me. Stop asking if I can talk and leave me hanging.

You,take out that earring,you look ridiculous. you used to be cute and perfect in my eyes...and you spoiled it.Gangster looks so very,very wrong on you.

Why is it that You seem to require of me everything that I hold dear? I've promised to follow You, no matter what it takes... but it's hard, and I feel so alone... I just don't know if I'm strong enough.