HopeCline

Confessions

You know what? You might not like him, but he's still my brother. SO GET OVER IT, or don't come complaining to me!

Well.... thats a deadline I'm not gonna make. Oh well, supposedly its sort of liquid and I'll have it in the mail by Wednesday at the latest.... Lord I really don't know if your calling me to staff this camp, but I know your calling me to try... Please don't have this be another lesson in rejection V_V

THANKS! for being born..around this time of year.. and for inviting my bestest friends in the ENTIRE WORLD to your party! :D

Seriously? I finally tell you what my problem with you is, like you've been asking me to, and you say, "We'll deal with that after we deal with some REAL LIFE ISSUES?" Dude, YOU are a real life issue.

Confession?

I keep a fully loaded Nerf gun in my room at all times.

Just. In. Case. <.<

I'm that worst case scenario, I'm sure. :3

AND YOU. Stop blowing my mind, and catching me off guard. GAWSH. >.< But I wubs you all the same. :3

I wanna say mean things about you, but I'd regret them all. I'd say nice things to you, but I wouldn't mean any of it. I just think it's a mistake. And I hate all of it.

out of all of the things i can tell you, i can't tell you this, i just can't, call me selfish, but when you know somethings bad but you do it anyway, and especially when i'm wanting to talk to you, all i have to do is look at you, and it kinda hurts, i think i've been made selfish cause when i'm with you, i want all of yr attention to myself, and when i'm actually free and i still don't got yr attention well, you know it's like ack i wall goes up, i wish i could tell you, but apparently you've already given up so much to just spend time with me, why can't i treasure that i don't know? maybe since you've given up so much it makes me want to h ave all of your time. sorry for being so selfish, but meh it hurts to be ignored. :/ oh. and the fact that, i feel like when i want to talk to you, and yr doing that other thing, when i tell you something that really intersetst me or something that i find amazing it's as if when yr doing that other thing you just don't care! when i want you to you know actually think about what i said or take in what i said you don't. and at times you do. and argh. i'm frustrated by you when it comes to that. and i just want to be al asdlkajsdlkajsdlkajdljalkjaldkjalskjdalkjdlkajslkjdalkjdklajdlkajdlkajslkdjalkdjalksj at you. cause i don't even know wht to say. kasjflajlkafjalksjf. blah.

I just can't handle this. I thought you'd understand. Not agree, I knew you wouldn't agree. But I thought that as my friend, you'd understand that I'm just trying to do the right thing, and that no matter what, I'll always care about you. And I thought you'd always care about me, too. I don't know, maybe you still do. But if so, why would you ever want me to ignore a conviction that I believe to be from the Holy Spirit? Real love means wanting the absolute best for someone, and the best thing for me is to follow my Savior as best as I know how. Why can't you understand that? I just don't know... there is an intense war in my spirit, and I don't even know which side I'm on anymore. But I know one thing: No matter how much you say hurtful things, even if you start to hate me... I will always care about you, and I could never be angry at you.

You ever had one of those days where you walk past a reflective surface, catch a glimpse of yourself, stop and say, "Dang...I look good. B)"

STOP TICKING ME OFF! >:o GRAWR. I was having a good day. AND YOU HAD TO GO RUIN IT. What is your problem? <.< We're not doing anything wrong. Chill the crap out. Seriously. My gosh. UGH.

I've decided Dubstep is a single path to musical nirvana. The other paths would probably include some trance artists and a few particularly epic hardcore rawr bands. However, punk, country, rap, pop and hip hop do not meet the criteria for peaceful bliss among all that is musical and tasteful. Those genre's may rot in stereotype hell.

Today was the kind of day that scares me. Today was the kind of day that makes me question my validity as someone who takes up space on this planet. The kind of day that made me look at the Javex and glass cleaner that I use so much, and think of how easy it would be.... Today was the kind of day that makes me realize how much I miss you. And my only consolation is that somewhere out there, you are bringing as much happiness to other people as you once did to me. =)

I trusted you, and yet you turned on me. I never thought I'd look around, and not see anyone in the room I could really talk to. I wish you'd leave me alone. Everything you're doing is confirming everything that leads me to believe I need to get you out of my life. Your precious gossip is toxic. Your jealousy is corrosive. Your hatred is unquenchable. I'm tired of hearing you complain about them, and then leaving me for them. It's sick, and I'm really done. I promise. No more waffling. Today, I realized how wonderful family is. You're actions have caused me to love my brother a little bit more than I already did. And for that, I thankyou.