HopeCline

Confessions

Okay. The gossip every. single. week. is driving me crazy, girls. It doesn't solve anything and it doesn't make you feel better about yourself, either. How can you possibly feel 'happy' talking smack about someone else? Yes, people get on our nerves and they do things that are questionable, but talking maliciously behind their backs is not... cool. I wish I could tell you guys this but when I show acts of kindness to these people you constantly gossip about, you act all "@_@ Dee! Stop being so niiice!" And my efforts of changing the subject should be posted on failblog.org.

There's just so much negative energy. Let's talk about something else, 'kay? :3

I kinda hope that wasn't about me. >.< I know what you're trying to do. And you're right about me and how I feel about it. Just... just let me be for now. I'm honestly going through a lot, and it's really difficult to process when you're teasing me with your presence.

DUDE. Just... just stop it. You're spoiled, and I'm going to un-spoil you. This is going to happen, you're not going to like so SUCK IT UP. BLAH.

Stop being such a lazy butt, and actually do something for yourself. Stop whining about getting a job, AND GET A FREAKING JOB. I mean seriously, you are an angry emo kid, everyone knows it. So stop it, and grow up.

I wish you were older. I need more friends my age. u.u

I kinda wanted to cuddle you last night. But alas, I had no courage. >.<

I can wait. But I've been waiting for two years. When will it happen? When will you realize we are made for eachother? I love when you hug me.. :)

Right now, today.. I LOVE YOU! (: Please, don't mess that up.

Dearest World History,

Please... Go die in a hole, and/or get off of the list of things I need to have completed to finish high school.

Thanks,

Kimmie

Get off my neck,you stupid zit. Everyone thinks your a hickey and you're embarrassing me. Go die. NOW.

Love,Becky.

I got your letter! Yay! I miss you! i'm so lonely these days.

Oh,hai homework...yes..you need some attention.

These socks are comfy.

I see valentines day coming and I wonder...how much long do I have to wait to get MY valentine? I wanna be smoochy gushy lovely dovey with somebody! argh.

I'VE GOT A HALO AROUND MY FINGER AROUND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NYAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAH NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 NYAHAHAHA. @_*

I feel like I just haven't been myself lately at all. Hopefully my brief every few months identity crisis will end soon. :P

IRL:

Why would you glare at her like that? Look, I know she's not perfect, I know she's not up to your 'moral standards' but she's MY friend. You don't have to like her. Just don't make the obvious 'I think your scum eyes'. I love you, I really do and you've helped me so much in my faith life but really... its faces like those that drive people away from the church and I know your better than that.

I'm still nothing, but I'm trying.

Can we be friends? Is it still possible? Is it wrong? You have no idea how desperately I want that friendship, but I'll hold off.

You annoy me sometimes, actually a lot, but you've got a good heart under all that immaturity and I love you... I'm not gonna leave, your my friend.

I can tell you're miffed with me, and it bugs me because I'm not actually upset with you, it's just that I fail at life, and now I'm paying the consequences. >.<

Same song, second verse. At least I got one of those hugs. I swear, those things have a medicinal value. :3

So I'm thinking of asking for your phone number, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea. I doubt I would use it. I would have no reason to call, and I have a limited number of texts that I need to save for when the people who I know text me. It's just a reassuring thought to know that I would have it if ever needed to get in contact with you and you weren't online.

Should I tell you? I feel like it's something you should know, but I am absolutely terrified about how you'll take it. >.< I know I need to tell you, I just don't know if I'm ready to do that yet...although I guess the sooner the better, eh?

*sigh* v_v

UUUuugh it's horrible! I'm tired! THAT'S NO EXCUSE!

I just felt really bad for saying I would participate and taking so long to participate and I couldn't wait anymore T_T

Oh wow...that is definitely something I needed to hear. I feel... horrible, but so much better at the same time. O_o It's weird. I dunno...I think this could be a turning point. ^_^

I like our friendship, I really do. But sometimes I wonder if it's going too far...gosh I hope not. And I'd hate to have to explain "us" to anyone. No one would get it. Especially not our parents. Psh. Adults.

If I hurt you,I apologize. When we got into this,hurting you was the last thing on my mind. I thought it was a joke,a game... perhaps it was a game I should have stayed out of. i'm naive like that,but I also have a big heart. I apologize if I led you on,and i'm really,REALLY sorry if I broke your heart. I never meant to hurt a soul. ;_;

ColdWarKids, colin? I'm at a loss for her real name. And don't you think Sam doesn't notice.. He does :naughty:

So today was fun, did I mention you looked more amazing than usual? Talk about your sunday best. You met my mom, I met your mom. Janae's really nice. Did I mention I love you? More than anything in the world? Cause it's true. You said it was stupid when Kourtney told me to scoot closer to you, but I kinda liked it.. you may have not noticed.. But I did what she said.