HopeCline

Confessions

There's someone on this forum who is really special to me :wub:

He's talking about me.

ok i do really like you but...

i want the guy God has for me. and i am not sure that you are it. if you are just here to distrace me from the one God has planned for me

i want to stay in the castle, but the party out side look like a lot of fun.

so are you the promised prince? or are you the servent from town?

please dont leave me, please stay away from me, i am going insane :/

Dude, you guys can't sing at all whatsoever. Stop making music, and go do something you're good at. Don't ruin the Superbowl halftime. :o

I just can't believe you. Everytime I see you you make me even madder at you! A year and a half ago, we were "best friends". Well, I THOUGHT we were. Then I figured out how messed up you really are and just wanted me to say nice things to you while you acted like you hated yourself. Seriously, one night you'll say you're suicidal and tell me "See you tomorrow....maybe...." knowing full well that that would make me stay up half the night worrying about you, then you freaking come in the next day to school all happy like nothing ever happened! The more and more I talked to you, the less I believed your biggest lie! I don't think it was against your will. I think you did it on purpose and then regretted it, then made up some story to tear him down while saving your butt. Or maybe you just wanted attention AS USUAL!!!! You say you're a Christian and my friend, then you cuss me out whenever I advise you to get some professional help. And then you have the audacity to say I'M not a good friend? ME?! The one who would stay up past midnight trying to talk you out of running away or killing yourself? The one who was there for you when your "ex boyfriend was harassing you". It's been a year and a half and you're still the same egotistical, self- righteous jerk I tried to be friends with. There's soooo much more I'd LOVE to tell you. Like how you corrupt all your friends. How you never take responsibility for your actions, how I would love nothing more than for you to leave so i never have to see you again. I don't care that I was a jerk to you after you CUSSED ME OUT AND STARTED FALSELY ACCUSING ME AND MY FRIENDS OF STUFF. And then you try to be my friend again? Because I didn't come crawling back to you? No. I don't care about you an ounce.

I had never even considered considering anyone else for the LONGEST TIME. Like three freaking years. And then you have to come along and change all that!!! I'm doubting everything now!! I've been so solid (and just plain stubborn) about this, about proving my mom wrong and showing to everyone else that all along I was right, after sitting back in the corner for so long. And now I'm ready to give all that up for you because you are so fresh and different and for once I can share this with someone. I've never shared this with anyone!! But why you??? Why are you the first? This should have happened sooner, but then again it shouldn't have happened yet at all. AGGGHHH WHY YOUUU?!?! I just want to KNOW this stuff so I don't have to worry and can move on with my life in peace because everything is going to be okay. And it is, isn't it? :crying:

You're an amazing panda. I don't know what I'd do without your friendship. <3

*Sigh* I don't even know. I think we're both good at hiding stuff. Or maybe I'm over analyzing and nothing's the way I think it is, or how I want it to be.

I miss you.

You need to learn how to hug with BOTH arms. Haha.

I miss her. Really super incredibly badly. Hopefully, when I get there, we'll see eachother. <3

Sigh. Deathnote... Lawliet. My brother is watching it now. Misa misa. Teehee.

And I'm over here listening to Lily Allen, The Fear.

And all is well with the world in this room.

Okay okay you've proved me wrong. Happy now? Cause I'm friggin not! I listen to your parents crap, you in your lowest form, and I make you smile. We hang out, go to the movies, hug at least twice a day and seeing you is the highllight of my week. Come on, you can't tell me you don't feel anything, because your friends do, and I hate going offline everytime they ask if somethings going on.

I. Am. So. Friggin. Happy. :3

I dunno what it is about this week, but I am refreshed and ready to go! >:o To life: COME AT ME, BRO. No lyk srsly. I feel like I could handle anything right now. O_o It's awesome! I have my confidence back. ^_^

I've got my priorities straight again, and just little things over the past few days have really altered my perspective. It's fantastic. <3

It's hard not to feel worthless when you're not good at anything. Seriously. It's a bit early for my midlife crisis, but have I accomplished anything? I can't play sports, play an instrument (well), sing, dance, whatever... I'd be fine with that if I was a stellar student. But I'm not. As for the things I "do"? (While sitting at home bored.) Writing, drawing... I'm not even good at the things I like. I'd settle for being pretty. Oh wait, that's not happening. What about being a good Christian or just plain having a sweet personality? :3 Hehe, noooo, that's not happening either. And whilst I wallow in self-pity (AH NEEDZ MAH MOMENT! >:o ), I can't help but feel like I got screwed. Or that I screwed things up myself.

Wow, this new outlook has also given me a drive that I've never really had before. O_o I guess this is one of those "growing up" times when you start to realize the important things and stop focusing on the trivial. *shrug* I could just be totally making things up, but gosh... I've never been this motivated in my life.

Live one horrible day at a time.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Oh that is, I meant to say...endure, because it is not always enough to simply survive.

Region locking? And a $350 price tag for Australia? I don't think I'll purchase your upcoming handheld, at least not right now.