HopeCline

Confessions

Does it kill to be polite? Seriously. Whata great way to win friends and influence people. :3

I want this so bad. >.< And soon. I don't think I've ever wanted anything so bad in my life...

This?

GAH I AM SO ESSITED FOR THIS. I just hope everything goes alright. >.<

I just accidentally saw our old convo. It still makes me sick to remember what you and him did. After everything I did to try to stop that from ever happening??? And you lied about it too! You said it was only twice, and then you guys stopped, but then I find out you lied and kept on doing it!!! And you really didn't have to give me details like where. Gosh that's so nasty. His aunts house? Seriosuly?! You sicken me.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

You were thirteen years old for Gosh sake!!!!!

i've prayed, willed, magic'd, sent codes, sought help, written. aghhhhhhhhhhhhh

am i insane? do you see me or not? do you see me there? did you get what i sent?

you had to.

why don't you reply? somehow, some way. it doesn't need to be big, frequent, obvious or disruptive of whatever you have going now-- but... anything... anything that tells me you hear me, you see me, and you still care.

Dear Ad with skanky womanall up in my face.You do not have a crush on me,and if you do,you have an issue. Put some clothes on.

Love,Becky.

I really hope I can pin you down to go out soon. I'm really starting to like you.

I wish you'd respond. It's been almost 4 years, no one will care if we talk, especially since I have at the core innocent intentions

Can't wait to be home and cuddle you two fuzzy boys!

I don't want to disappoint you guys, but I really, really am longing to regain my Catholic identity today. Yesterday, I went to bed wondering if I did or not, but guys, I think the Church needs people like me. There are so many lost there and if they don't hear the gospel from within, they'll never hear it. Not all of us can be as blessed as me to hear it from people as strong as you.

HAPPIEST PERSON EVEEEEEER! =D

That's me, by the way. I...am the most blessed person to ever walk the earth. :3 You should all be jealous.

Gah! Hateful, ignorant people suck. Online and IRL.... I really just don't understand how anyone can be attracted to that kind of evangelism.

I'm sorry, I know I should write something but I'm kinda swamped with work right now >_<

I really do hate myself at the moment, I hate my inability to make friends I and hate my sudden apathy towards all things school. I really am passionate about what I'm learning, but honestly the idea of going through college totally friendless is something I'm really afraid of. And its my fault, and I know it. I'm a coward. :-P

You make me smile :-) we don't know eachother hardly but keep being such a happy person.

I hope this works out between you and him. He sounds like a great guy and yes, I'm gonna mess with you about it a bit but really I approve.

Hmmmm which is better a Hamster or peace among roomates? I think its the peace.... though I do enjoy small furry animals.

Oh crud, I'm trying to substitute my lack of friends witha hamster

GAH!!!

I hope you get over this soon, 'cause I have no idea what I did to you. And if this is all about that dang computer, that's the most idiotic thing I've ever heard.

Eh? Why do I get so mad when I see your posts about him? O_o I think it might have something to do with the fact that I know how fake you are, and how immature you are. *shrug* I'm not really sure, but they kinda tick me off...they almost sound underhanded and "nana boo boo" ish. Like... "Well, if THEY can say things like that, SO CAN I! >:O"

And yes. You've done that exactly before. You think you're oh-so-mature and 17 and stuff. Weeelll... 17 year olds aren't usually referred to as tattle-tales. Which is what you are. And you play the "it's not faaaair" card all the time. Grow up. Life isn't fair. And the sooner you learn that, the better for everyone. Then we don't have to listen to your teenage angst anymore. :3

People like you make me want to be Catholic because I don't want for a second to be like you.

I wish you were still around, I really miss talking to you. The furniture has changed positions countless times since we last had a conversation XD

I wish you knew what you were doing to yourself

Trying to muster up things to write makes it abundantly clear to me that I have a tremendous lack of personal connection with other people.

If you're not gonna tell me what I did so I can fix this, don't come complaining to me because we don't have a relationship anymore.

- You really crack me up! All. The. Time. I love it!

- Why are you always running around and stressing about things? Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

- You should have just told me from the beginning. I wouldn't have minded! It's alright...

- You need to smarten up, like, now. It's your future at stake, here.