HopeCline

Confessions

It seems as if you would rather talk to her. Okay, fine. I have never been mean or let you down, ever. But she's just being angry at you for talking to her, yeah its fine that makes total sense to rather talk to her.

And HI AGAIN CTF!!!!! *has missed evvybody*

HAI MAWISSA. <3 *huggles* I've missded you tooo.

I must say, you make quite an adorable burrito. Kin I just put you in my pocket and keeps you? ^__^

I'm having real trouble with my "sexual identity," if you will. I feel sexually attracted to women, but I'm having a hard time not feeling the same way about mean. I do not agree with homosexuality, so I feel lost and hypocritical. How do I get over this? I know God would love me anyway, but I wouldn't be able to carry the guilt of knowing that I'm sinning every day. Obviously, we all sin every day, but being homosexual in my opinion is a blatant disregard for God's word. I've never had a girlfriend, and I think that's part of it. I don't have a sister, either, so i have no clue how females tick. This is driving me insane. I feel so lost and I'm sick of going through life like this. I want answers. And not an answer like, "You're gay, deal with it." I AM NOT gay. I know that may sound strange, and I don't mean to offend anyone by saying that. I believe that being gay is a choice and not something you're born with. Help! Please privately message with a reply.

It's so frustrating knowing you simply won't do one thing that would mean so much to me. I don't know why you won't, you say you forget but it's been such a long time and i've reminded you so many times. I think you just don't want to. I wish you'd just tell me so I knew. If you do forget, it hurts my feelings you care so little about it. If you do remember but just don't want too, then it hurts my feelings you won't say so.

I actually think she's an okay person! Even if you all won't talk to her, I will. Because... she's human, she has feelings, and she's kinda nice.

Guest FirefromtheEast

This is infuriating. On one hand, I don't want to say anything to stir up trouble or whatever. On the other, it is so disgusting to see this sort of romanticised, stereotypical trash everywhere and I WANT to fix it. I don't know what to do.

----

I understand the problem and it boils down to my inability to fix things. There is nothing to do but watch. You've said it before and I get it; I'm spending time with the wrong kind of people. This is making me so stressed and irrationally upset and I'm sorry you have to deal with any of it. It is self-destructive to continue on the level I have been.

I feel a mess.

Rawr. I feel like if I could just change this one thing about me, I would feel better, and things would be better in general. v_v But isn't that how most people feel? I guess we all have our insecurities. :\ Is it wrong of me to want to put on my best for you?

First spiritual direction where I wasn't shaking like a leaf and changing position every four seconds! Social Anxiety, I will win!

I love you friend, I hope you know that, and even though your nearly two years younger than me. I still feel like I look up to you.

Your interesting.

You make me happy.

Your out of touch with reality.

I'm still behind on work, but its been a good day. First one in a while. ^_^

I have no idea. It's starting to scare me. I'm doing my best to trust God, and my ingenious plans are starting to look not-so-ingenious anymore. Now I don't know what the heck I'm gonna do. >.<

Although...I'm starting to get an idea. I just hope I can get certain people to understand. v_v That's going to be hard. Not to say that they won't be supportive, but they might not understand that, "HEY! God's telling me to do this." Rawr.

Life... why are you so complicated? >.<

RAWR. I hate it when you're down on yourself like that. >.< It kills me a little bit inside every time. Sometimes I wish we could trade places for a day... so that maybe, you'd be able to see what I see. And that's someone with far more worth to me than I ever expected anyone to have. Yeesh...I've told you before that I think you're awesome. So why would you think something like that? It makes me sad... v_v

you have annoye me so so much and i really dont think that what you have done to me and dani is good,you are really grinding my gears and i would love to hit you but im not going to because i have respect for you and you use to be my friend but clearly i have seen youre true colours now

I know I pray this every day, but I am weak and feeble. I am selfish and prideful.

I pray that You'll change my heart from callousness and stone to soft and tender and not indifferent towards You, but determined to live for Your glory and Your praise and not my own.

i just dont know what to do anymore i really dont ive just broke down in tears thinking this company was different giving the interview my all and being offered the job spending nearly 250pounds on new clothes and stuff i just ont understand why when something good comes up something bad comes up as well im just heart broken

-You're doing something, I can feel it. It's...kinda cool, and a little bit scary at the same time. I'm just gonna have to learn to trust You. Alright. I'm letting go. Do Your thing. If You can do that much with just a little control, I'm imagining what You could do with total control. So take it. I'm done. ^_^

-I really don't understand how someone can live angry all the time. O_o Goodness, that's gotta be exhausting. Sarcasm can be funny every now and then, but when used all the time, you just sound bitter. :\

Yesterday was a totally weird day. It felt so long... and I had so many things happen to me, both good and bad, that I don't even know where to begin. O_o I'm not sure how to feel about everything. I kinda feel like I'm doing something wrong because I'm not really worried about things, but maybe that's not a bad thing. Oi. Sometimes I just wish everything was clear cut and spelled out for me. I'm starting to realize that maybe I'm not as smart as I thought I was. XD

But through this all, I'm starting to see the true nature of God. Sure, yesterday was weird...and even when I thought it was over, more stuff jumped up. Yesterday was one of those days that changes you... my perspective is different, and somehow I feel like I'm starting fresh.

-First off, you people are awesome. <3 If it hadn't been for you, I would probably still be totally clueless. You invested time into me, and I have no doubt whatsoever that God put you into my life at just the right time. Heh...God's timing...I'm starting to marvel at it. It's perfect... anyway! So...thanks. For just taking the time to get to know me. I love listening to, and hanging out with all of you. I think what you guys are doing is good...

-Secondly, wow. Just wow. In a good way. XD I can't even begin to comprehend all this stuff, and yet it's somehow affecting me. I've changed over just the past week, and apparently it's a little more obvious than I originally thought. Do I have everything figured out? Not remotely. In fact, I have no clue what I'm gonna do with my life. XD But I'm totally at peace...with everything. Even when something a little bit painful came up, I felt ready for it. It didn't completely demolish me. O_o Thank God. Seriously.

-And honestly, I would totally lying if I said that didn't hurt. It cut...pretty deep. And really, mostly because I care about you, and don't want to see anything like that drag you down. I don't want anything to skew your perspective on life. I want you to be able to see the true beauty of things, and realize that even though there's so much crap in this world, there's still a lot of awesome stuff. But yeah...it stung a little bit. But now I'm beginning to fully understand why God let things happen the way He did. It's mind boggling. >.< In case you haven't noticed, I'm becoming a liiiiiittle obsessed with this, and I don't consider that a bad thing. Anyway, I'm really glad we had the talk that we did. I think this is the right direction for us to go. ^_^

-I'm eager, I'm hungry, and I dun care how crazy anyone thinks I am anymore. :3

-I'm eager, I'm hungry, and I dun care how crazy anyone thinks I am anymore. :3

Good, because I've been wondering how you type with a straight jacket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why can't anything just go right for once? I'm trying to save up some money, but something happens, and I hafta pay for it somehow. >.< There are precisely three lovely ladies in northern Idaho I wanna huggle. D: