HopeCline

Confessions

Dear girls at AYC,

Why are you so stupid? I know you're pretty, but don't you got any brains? There's a cute nervous boy that needs a date and you are too dumb and pass him up. It's like you haven't even seen his face!! Or his hair. Which is very soft. All this COULD be yours if you can say just one simple word!! "Yes." That's all it takes!! Flirt it up because he's one in 6 billion. You'll never find him anywhere else.

Dear Tyler,

I know a great girl that's looking for a date to formal. She's really pretty, and sweet and nice and awesomesaucetastic. WHY HAVEN'T YOU ASKED HER YET?! GET YO HEAD IN THE GAME, BOY! Or i might have to pay you a visit. so you better not break her heart! Or I'll break your face that looks like Justin Bieber's over and over again!

If I could... This is the truth... If you had said anything to me that day, I would have burned the ground that you stood on. Poured gasoline right to your feet... And watched as you stood and stared in utter horror. Yes, I am insane. But at least I have the guts to admit that.

Your so cute, trying to watch out for me. Ha ha ha... After you break my heart... Hmm... Weird much? ;]

Today, I absolutely despise you. Maybe equal to how much I despise ants and spiders. Usually you just irk me, but lately it's gotten to the point that I can't stand you. I wish you would move out of our house and go away. I want you to stay away from my animals and start acting like your in someone else's home more. Stuuuuuupid. Blah. :GLAKJGKJAD.

BAH. You annoy me. <.< I love you and all, but I'm seriously starting to think you need to grow up a little. :3 I've actually been purposely not talking to you because of that. ^_^

You have me so confused right now. If you hate me, please tell me. Then we can just start over? If you don't please just let me know so I can get this weight off my shoulders. I thought I had stuck this all behind me I really didn't care about what you thought of me; whoo another person who doesn't care to know me. Big whoop. But now.... I don't know anymore....

Wow, thought you were different. I knew you were sort of snobbish but still. You're sitting in a chair next to me, and as far as you know I'm not paying any attention to you. I've got friends right on the other side, I didn't even notice you until you said you wanted to sit by him, and I moved so both of y'all could sit there. Your welcome. Oez mah gawsh, ur a cheerleadah! You've fit the stereotype so, so well. I, and several others, could really care less.

I wish you knew just how much those messages mean. Even the random ones that really don't mean much in the end. You're doing more than anyone else has - including your sister and her friends - and that's why I like you. We only see each other maybe once or twice a week but the smiles, the hellos, all that means so much to me. All those pictures with him make me upset though, if you're happy I'm glad, but there's always going to be that want in me. The want for you two to split and for us to take a chance. We'll see what God has in store for us I suppose.

I. Don't. Wanna. Be. Here. >.<

I hate this place. ;-; I was beginning to wonder if I'd regret leaving...then I had to come back. SUCKS. I won't regret anything.

BAH. You annoy me. <.< I love you and all, but I'm seriously starting to think you need to grow up a little. :3 I've actually been purposely not talking to you because of that. ^_^

So that's why you didn't answer my Wall post for two entire days. ;_; *blows bubbles in chocolate milk*

BWAHA. My legs are shaking after that confrontation. And we both know you were lying about that. There's a reason that puppy is terrified when you walk around her in that pen. It's because you have need to learn something great called selective hearing and tune her out. Everyone else has learned it, why can't you? <.<

I'm mourning you,grieving the loss of you. I'll treat you as though you're dead,because you're dead to me.

We broke up.

Which sounds weird,a daughter breaking up with her father,but...

WE ARE THROUGH!

now please,do the world a favor and go die for real...argh.

I feel for you and fear for you but you just want me to fear you.

I love you but often I wish I were as big as you so I could put you in your place.

You never say sorry I never expect you to I just forgive and that's fine with me you'll act like my brother again and I'm happy with that.

But just a while later I regret it cause you hate me again and you make me a target to get out your burdens.

The whole time you can see I'm angry for this injustice to me and everyone else.

But you can't see I'm scared and sad and hurt if you do you don't care.

You only show love by joking around with words that are hurtful but I pretend it's all fun cause I want it to stay this way I don't want you mad again.

AAAAAH. How do I get out of this one? >:o I'm so irked, frustrated, irritated...a bunch of other synonyms for annoyed. And...really. I'm just tired. I'm done. I quit. Every time this happens, I just wanna say, "SCREW IT" and do whatever the heck I want. Why is this so hard? ;-;

Blah. I guess the fact that I realize there's something wrong is a start. Now...just gotta get around to letting God fix it. And that's hard...because I'm a control freak. v_v Tch.

You listen, kid. Shes my best friend and i love her with all my heart- and i swear, if you hurt her in any way ik goijg to hunt you down and make what God wouldnt speak of out of you.